Westmoreland County election results
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012, 7:53 p.m.
Democratic President Barack Obama overcame a challenge from former Republican Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in Tuesday's election. Here are the results for the communities in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.
|306 precincts reported of 306 total (100%)|
|Mt. Pleasant Borough||820||908||14||5|
|Mt. Pleasant Twp.||1,647||2,892||36||16|
|North Belle Vernon||378||379||7||1|
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pitt rallies in final seconds of overtime en route to OT victory over Clemson
- Penguins notebook: Fleury feeling sharp entering tough stretch
- Led by Kittanning’s Nolf, 3 locals win Class AA state wrestling titles
- Greensburg woman accused of assaulting nurse in Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Robert Morris advances to NEC title game
- Donor name to be stripped from Penn Hills library
- Pirates notebook: Liriano looks to complete consecutive quality seasons
- Penguins notebook: Maatta leaves lasting impression with Selanne
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 10, Rays 5
- Trade to Penguins caps frenetic period for winger Stempniak
- Former Pitt coach Majors in stable condition after heart procedure