Fayette County election results
Democratic President Barack Obama overcame a challenge from former Republican Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney in Tuesday's election. Here are the results for the communities in Fayette County, Pennsylvania.
|98 precincts reported of 98 total (100%)|
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Paterno son, another ex-football assistant coach suing PSU
- Federal appeals courts disagree on Obamacare subsidies
- Pittsburgh officer honored for saving baby’s life
- Wolf says he’ll work with state legislature to deal with pension woes
- Mt. Lebanon lineman Hoffman commits to Penn
- Officials to limit tailgating before Jason Aldean concert at PNC Park
- Authorities seek help to ID man who left suspicious package on county executive’s car
- Former Heinz Endowments director to head Allegheny County Parks Foundation
- Pittsburgh mayor promotes 3 officers, 2 firefighters
- Allegheny County warns of uptick in Lyme disease cases
- Rossi: Liriano no ace, but he’s Bucs’ key