WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Banshee trailer featuring Vandergrift released
- Guns, drugs recovered during raid in Wilkinsburg
- Police: Woman, 18, pretended to be student, assaulted Perry principal
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Can’t believe ATI statements
- Starkey: Pirates gaining bad big-game rep
- Allegheny County Airport Authority approves 3.4 percent budget increase for 2016
- Penguins see Stars, blanked by Dallas in opening game
- Pittsburgh zoo receives $9M gift — largest ever — from Mellon Foundation
- Pirates notebook: Fastball command issues hurt Cole against Cubs
- A field day on social media as Pirates’ Rodriguez attacks Gatorade cooler