WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins rally late but lose to Panthers, 4-3, in shootout
- Steelers film session: Playoff off coverage holds off Chiefs
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium schedules six-week closure
- Dixon says starters playing too much for Pitt basketball team
- McKeesport graduate Brown has found his role for Boston College
- Pirates win bidding for Korean infielder
- Pitt recruit Whitehead remains committed
- Penn State strolls to 69-49 victory over Dartmouth
- Changes abound at Uncle Charley’s Sausage, but taste isn’t one of them
- Steelers linebackers are getting to quarterback with more regularity
- High school roundup: Mt. Lebanon edges Bethel Park girls in overtime