WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Rutherford shines as old boss pouts
- Ford City targeting development of former industrial land
- Animal rights grup protests in Pleasant Hills
- SummerFest kicks off in Ford City
- Sheriff starts fundraising to buy drug-sniffing K-9 officer for Armstrong
- Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Tigers
- Shaken by economic, political turmoil, MLB forsaking Venezuela
- Gov. Wolf vetoes bill to privatize Pennsylvania’s liquor system
- Penguins’ Kessel ‘thrilled’ with chance to play with Crosby, Malkin
- Attorney General’s twin sister sued by FBI agent ex-boyfriend
- Lower Burrell couple charged with 6 misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty