WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates fall short at trade deadline
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- Spaling, Penguins agree to $4.4 million deal
- Shooting investigation leads to large marijuana grow in Monessen
- Zappala disputes public safety director’s statement on police ID policy
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Man who recruited the homeless to cash forged checks at PNC sentenced
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- Beloved teacher at 3 Western Pa. schools hears from students across nation
- EPA talks on pollution limits trigger protests, arrests Downtown
- Notorious killer granted public defender