WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Two jail inmates died at UPMC Mercy, medical examiner’s office says
- Baldwin-Whitehall teacher charged with assault for hitting male student in chest
- Trooper fatally shoots burglary suspect inside Somerset grocery store
- Blasts at pro-Kurdish party offices in Turkey called political; 6 wounded
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Medical Examiner personnel at scene of Coraopolis train-pedestrian incident
- Officials envision reinvigorated Allegheny County Airport
- Strong finish motivates young Penn Hills softball team
- Struggling Pirates SS Mercer finding himself out on infield’s left side
- Starkey: Patriots’ legacy forever stained
- Yemen truce ends as strikes resume