WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Virginia GOP Senate candidate Gillespie piles up mileage in pursuit of Warner
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Cardinals grab victory over pitcher Cole, Pirates with a late rally
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- Moon girls team is savoring a return to big-school soccer
- Bitter loss fuels Kiski Area boys soccer