WVU playmaker Tavon Austin wins Paul Hornung Award
College Football Videos
West Virginia senior Tavon Austin is the winner of the 2012 Paul Hornung Award, honoring the most versatile player in major college football.
Austin, who finished as WVU's career leader in receptions, receiving yards and all-purpose yards, was one of two players in the nation with more than 500 yards in three different statistical categories (rushing, receiving and kick returns).
Austin is expected to be selected among the first two rounds in the upcoming NFL Draft.
— John Harris
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers receiver Brown attends workouts despite previous comments
- Grand jury presentment: AG Kane lied, attempted to cover up leak
- Plum students protest orders to keep mum about sex cases
- Woman shot in knee in Hazelwood
- Man found dead in Lower Burrell
- Whitehall man sentenced to time served for domestic assault of top prosecutor
- Pennsylvania AG Kane jumps in UPMC-Highmark dispute
- Crosby, Malkin want to remain in Pittsburgh
- Fayette man dies after accidental fire in home
- Injured Penguins optimistic about returning next season
- Coach Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’