Kittanning grad Colligan tied for lead
TribLIVE Sports Videos
St. Francis (Pa.) freshman Ann Colligan, a Kittanning graduate, is tied for the lead after two rounds of the 54-hole Northeast Conference women's golf tournament at the ChampionsGate International course in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Colligan shot back-to-back 3-over-par 75s to pull even with Elizabeth Wenger of Robert Morris and Anna Palsson of Long Island at 6-over 150 on Friday. Today's final round begins at 8 a.m.
• For the fourth time in five weeks, racing was rained out at Lernerville Speedway. Competition will resume April 29 in the All-Star Late Model Series' "Showdown in Sarvertown." The winner will receive $5,000. Racing in all four divisions is scheduled to resume May 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Video posted online captures Wilkinsburg child’s injuries
- Number of jobs in high-tech industry outpace workers in Pittsburgh, nation
- Police chase ends with shooting in Bell Township; suspect wounded
- Pirates hit 3 HRs in rout of Red Sox
- Starkey: Two amazing Pirates fans
- Steelers defense a long way from ‘greatest of all time’
- Bayer plastics unit may be gone
- Steelers remain confident in ground game
- Fed not budging on rate increase
- New Kensington-Arnold teachers accept 3-year contract
- West Deer awaits ruling from Pennsylvania Ethics Commission