Kittanning grad Colligan tied for lead
By Leader Times
Published: Saturday, April 23, 2011
St. Francis (Pa.) freshman Ann Colligan, a Kittanning graduate, is tied for the lead after two rounds of the 54-hole Northeast Conference women's golf tournament at the ChampionsGate International course in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Colligan shot back-to-back 3-over-par 75s to pull even with Elizabeth Wenger of Robert Morris and Anna Palsson of Long Island at 6-over 150 on Friday. Today's final round begins at 8 a.m.
• For the fourth time in five weeks, racing was rained out at Lernerville Speedway. Competition will resume April 29 in the All-Star Late Model Series' "Showdown in Sarvertown." The winner will receive $5,000. Racing in all four divisions is scheduled to resume May 6.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Dejan Kovacevic chat transcript: May 24, 2013
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Both lanes of I-79 northbound near Cranberry now open
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Allegheny County Councilman Drozd leaves GOP, alleges dirty politics
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Harrison’s Heights Plaza Shopping Center looking to bounce back
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.