Kittanning grad Colligan tied for lead
TribLIVE Sports Videos
St. Francis (Pa.) freshman Ann Colligan, a Kittanning graduate, is tied for the lead after two rounds of the 54-hole Northeast Conference women's golf tournament at the ChampionsGate International course in Daytona Beach, Fla.
Colligan shot back-to-back 3-over-par 75s to pull even with Elizabeth Wenger of Robert Morris and Anna Palsson of Long Island at 6-over 150 on Friday. Today's final round begins at 8 a.m.
• For the fourth time in five weeks, racing was rained out at Lernerville Speedway. Competition will resume April 29 in the All-Star Late Model Series' "Showdown in Sarvertown." The winner will receive $5,000. Racing in all four divisions is scheduled to resume May 6.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bubble players get last chance to impress Steelers
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- Locke struggles again early, Pirates lose again in Milwaukee
- Asking price for Penguins franchise said to be at a record $750M
- Roundup: U.S. bank earnings up 7.3% in 2nd quarter; IMF warns China slowdown threatens global economy; more
- Adrian man sentenced to 10 years in prison for sex crimes
- American to halt 2 direct routes from Pittsburgh International
- Pa. business interests decry EPA ozone proposal as economic albatross
- U.S. stocks bounce back from precipitous drop
- Western Pennsylvania schools’ denial of access to roofers prompts suit
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno from Derry on life support, family says