Connellsville elementary wrestlers take third
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Chandler Dewitt took first in the 80-pound weight class in the 8-and-under age bracket, helping the Connellsville elementary wrestlers finish third at the Blairsville Brawl Novice Tournament.
Dewitt also claimed second at 85 pounds, and Khaleb Fazenbaker (65 pounds) finished second in the 8-and-under division. D.J. Farkas (55) was fourth in the 6-and-under group.
Laurel Highlands Open
Leopold Brunache (40 pounds) and Collin Trout (50) finished first in the 6-and-under age group, and Colby Mastowski (45) and D.J. Farkas (55) were second. Seth Kuhns (50) placed third, and Jerry Gales (40) took fourth.
Colin Franks (55) and Mason Franks (60) took first in the 8-and-under group, with Chase McKnight (Hwt.) and Dylan Ross (55) taking second. Trent Kuhns (75) came in fourth.
Ryan Mauro (Hwt.) was first in the 10-and-under bracket, and Todd Brothers (Hwt.), Dylan Ross (55) and Bryce Butler (85) finished second. Louis Mauro (120) was fourth.
Dale-Ray Provance (125) captured first in the 12-and-under division, and Aaron Farris (70), William Bell (85-90), Alex Knopsnider (95) and Gunnar Lynch (Hwt.) took second. Bryce Butler (80), Francis Cavalier (105), Matt Butler (115) and Andy Cecil (135) came in third. Colton Dewitt (85-90) and Derek Brubacher (115) took fourth.
Colton Dewitt (87) won in the 15-and-under bracket.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mt. Lebanon native, Iraq war hero’s action goes unrewarded
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Shortfalls sabotage promise of a union retiree’s pension
- Pirates pitchers finding success with expanded strike zone
- Man rescued from sinkhole in McKeesport
- Starkey: Next frontier for Steelers offense
- Probiotic bacteria help conquer ‘superbugs’
- Pirates notebook: Polanco’s power outburst a matter of timing
- Downie’s goal, fight spark Penguins to win over Coyotes
- Tourists rush to visit Cuba before American influence felt