WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt sophomore Coles leaves football team
- 2 dead in New Kensington shooting; woman says male victim her son
- East Suburban Art League marks 35th anniversary of annual member show
- Steelers are hoping to mirror Eagles’ full-bore, no-huddle offense
- Commitment by Steelers’ Gilbert pays off
- Pirates notebook: Morton hopes to return this season
- Ukrainian troops regaining control
- Run game not primary focal point for Steelers
- Doctor says treatments have left ‘no evidence’ of Kelly’s cancer
- Rossi: Blount brings back Steelers’ swagger
- Connellsville’s blighted property ordinance overcomes first hurdle