Robert Morris releases basketball schedule
College Football Videos
The Robert Morris men's basketball schedule might not have city rival Pitt listed, but there is still a chance the two might play.
Robert Morris, coming off a 26-11 season and an appearance in the Collegeinsiders.com tournament (CIT), is playing in the NIT Season Tip-Off tournament Nov. 12-13, and it's in the East pod at Pitt. The Colonials will play Lehigh on the opening night and could play Pitt on the second night.
Lehigh upset Duke in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament last season and is led by guard C.J. McCollum, an NBA prospect.
The Colonials' nonconference schedule also includes games at Atlantic 10 power Xavier (Nov. 17) and at Southeastern Conference opponent Arkansas (Dec. 20).
— Paul Schofield
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Time to give Pirates owner Nutting his due
- Westmoreland subsidy that helps finance Spirit Airlines draws scrutiny
- Lottery wants volunteer witnesses from Western Pennsylvania
- Penguins’ prospects could hinge on health of Letang, Maataa
- Nothing normal about Steelers’ standard as backups fill vital roles
- Pittsburgh Police Department to expand use of body cameras for officers
- Hempfield woman bounces back from serious car crash
- Pirates will play NL wild-card game at PNC Park after shutting out Reds
- Pirates notebook: Huntington weighs whether wild-card round should be expanded
- Armstrong hockey aiming for return to Consol
- College coaches get glimpse of area talent at West Mifflin baseball showcase