Robert Morris releases basketball schedule
College Football Videos
The Robert Morris men's basketball schedule might not have city rival Pitt listed, but there is still a chance the two might play.
Robert Morris, coming off a 26-11 season and an appearance in the Collegeinsiders.com tournament (CIT), is playing in the NIT Season Tip-Off tournament Nov. 12-13, and it's in the East pod at Pitt. The Colonials will play Lehigh on the opening night and could play Pitt on the second night.
Lehigh upset Duke in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament last season and is led by guard C.J. McCollum, an NBA prospect.
The Colonials' nonconference schedule also includes games at Atlantic 10 power Xavier (Nov. 17) and at Southeastern Conference opponent Arkansas (Dec. 20).
— Paul Schofield
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- With Malkin out, Penguins fall to Flyers, 4-1
- Authorities release name of Greensburg man who jumped off overpass onto Route 30
- Former Plum teacher says he warned district about possible inappropriate conduct
- Pirates notebook: Richard doesn’t exercise opt-out clause in contract
- Pirates’ McCutchen leaves game early, says he is not hurt
- Pirates planning on maximizing the versatility of Rodriguez
- Steelers re-sign DE Geathers
- Jeannette teen ordered to stand trial in classmate’s slaying
- A mayor and his dog: Peduto adopts from Western Pennsylvania Humane Society
- Wines claimed to be toxic with arsenic won’t be pulled by state Liquor Control Board
- Time catches up with longstanding Port Vue group