SVC men's cross country wins PAC title
College Football Videos
The St. Vincent College men's cross country team won its third consecutive Presidents' Athletic Conference championship Saturday in Bethany, W.Va., behind a second-place individual effort by junior Chansler Poole.
Poole, a Penn-Trafford High School product, completed the course in 26 minutes, 15.10 seconds. Senior Cam Stumme, who is from Norwin High School, was sixth in 26:51.90, and junior Andrew Razanauskas was 10th in 27:05.90.
Grove City was second among the nine schools in the team scoring.
St. Vincent coach Andy Herr was voted PAC coach of the year for a third consecutive season.
In the women's race, St. Vincent's top finisher was junior Genie Fratto, a Latrobe High School graduate who was ninth in 24:10.90, as the Bearcats finished sixth in the team scoring.
Seton Hill will have its annual winter hitting clinics from 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 24 and Dec. 1 and 8 for players ages 8 to 12 and Nov. 25 and Dec. 2 and 9 for players ages 13 to 18.
Registration can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 724-552-1729.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Previously convicted of embezzlement, Mt. Pleasant postal worker accused of mail theft
- Greensburg pair jailed in convenience store robbery
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- 3-alarm fire burns Hill District row homes
- Record-breaking temps could make February the coldest one since 1979
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- Vincentian girls dominate rival North Catholic for 4th straight WPIAL Class A title
- Butler County teen dies in ATV accident
- At Pitt, a chance to make early impression under Narduzzi
- 3 charged with selling heroin that killed Lower Burrell woman
- New Monroeville Mall policy aims to tame teen shoppers