SVC men's cross country wins PAC title
College Football Videos
The St. Vincent College men's cross country team won its third consecutive Presidents' Athletic Conference championship Saturday in Bethany, W.Va., behind a second-place individual effort by junior Chansler Poole.
Poole, a Penn-Trafford High School product, completed the course in 26 minutes, 15.10 seconds. Senior Cam Stumme, who is from Norwin High School, was sixth in 26:51.90, and junior Andrew Razanauskas was 10th in 27:05.90.
Grove City was second among the nine schools in the team scoring.
St. Vincent coach Andy Herr was voted PAC coach of the year for a third consecutive season.
In the women's race, St. Vincent's top finisher was junior Genie Fratto, a Latrobe High School graduate who was ninth in 24:10.90, as the Bearcats finished sixth in the team scoring.
Seton Hill will have its annual winter hitting clinics from 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 24 and Dec. 1 and 8 for players ages 8 to 12 and Nov. 25 and Dec. 2 and 9 for players ages 13 to 18.
Registration can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 724-552-1729.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Rutherford falling apart, too
- Missing Sewickley teen found safe
- Marathoner hit by vehicle in Murrysville recuperates
- Steelers veteran cornerback Ike Taylor announces retirement
- Butler County new home sales surge in 2014
- Mt. Pleasant Township home destroyed by fire
- 4 seek 3 nominations for Southwest Greensburg council
- Sanchez odd man out with Pirates recalling Stewart
- Heroin overdoses kill two in Pittsburgh area; others revived with Narcan
- Mt. Lebanon police checking lead on Tenn. teen arrested in school threats
- LaBar: WWE bans finishing move of top star