USA Street Hockey
College Football Videos
USA Street Hockey
Two opportunities to play deck/ball/street hockey are available at the cost of $475 (U.S. funds only) per team on Feb. 9 and 10 at the Mid-West Regional at Hot Shots Indoor Arena located in Mt. Pleasant.
Three games will be guaranteed, and local teams may be required to play on Feb. 8. Prizes will be awarded to each team member of the championship team, and trophies will be awarded to champions as well as runners-up.
The divisions will be Men's D and Rec.
For details, e-mail email@example.com.
From April 26-28, the 18th annual Street Hockey National Championships will be at RMU Island Sports Center for Men's D and Rec Divisions.
The cost to play is $600 per team (U.S. funds only). Three games guaranteed per team.
Local teams will be required to play Friday, April 26.
Jackets will be awarded to each member of championship teams.
Prizes will be awarded to each member of runner-up teams.
Each championship team will receive a $300 entry discount.
Team trophies are awarded to champions and runners-up.
Outstanding player awards also will be given.
Also, a roller hockey tournament will be held. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The ASHI/IDTA rulebook will be used.
The organization's Twitter handle is @StreetHockeyUSA.
Payment required 10 days in advance of tournament.
Mail payment to: 9 Waterside Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Hotel information available upon request.
The Pine-Richland Youth Center is accepting winter field hockey registration for girls in grades 1 through 12.
The program runs from January through February.
Visit www.pryc.org for details.
The Pine-Richland Youth Center is accepting registration for a girls lacrosse program for girls in grades 4 through 6.
The cost is $195.
Send sports information to the Pine Creek Journal sports desk at email@example.com.
Scores and statistics, camp information and accomplishments of local athletes at the high school and college level are welcome.
Information also may be called in at 724-779-6979.
M.A.C. Fitness is offering two special deals currently to help the community to fight obesity.
By signing up for 12 months at the facility, you earn a free 13th month. Also, by purchasing 10 private boxing or sports enhancement lessons, you will receive a free lesson.
The gym is located in Wexford and can be reached at 724-933-4666.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Serra’s Miller thriving at Seton Hill after rough 1st season
- IUP falls short in Division II men’s basketball title game
- Cal U women win Division II national title with 86-69 win
- Transfers have helped IUP men advance to D-II Elite Eight
- Soccer career continues for Springdale grad Weimerskirch
- IUP men win, reach Elite Eight semifinals
- Ranked La Roche ready to soar into baseball season
- Munhall’s Strom helps Cal (Pa.) rise to the top
- Lombardi leads IUP to brink of men’s basketball national title
- Thomas Jefferson grad wraps up impressive Penn State Fayette career
- Seeing divers succeed drives Clarion coach