SVC men's cross country wins PAC title
College Football Videos
The St. Vincent College men's cross country team won its third consecutive Presidents' Athletic Conference championship Saturday in Bethany, W.Va., behind a second-place individual effort by junior Chansler Poole.
Poole, a Penn-Trafford High School product, completed the course in 26 minutes, 15.10 seconds. Senior Cam Stumme, who is from Norwin High School, was sixth in 26:51.90, and junior Andrew Razanauskas was 10th in 27:05.90.
Grove City was second among the nine schools in the team scoring.
St. Vincent coach Andy Herr was voted PAC coach of the year for a third consecutive season.
In the women's race, St. Vincent's top finisher was junior Genie Fratto, a Latrobe High School graduate who was ninth in 24:10.90, as the Bearcats finished sixth in the team scoring.
Seton Hill will have its annual winter hitting clinics from 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 24 and Dec. 1 and 8 for players ages 8 to 12 and Nov. 25 and Dec. 2 and 9 for players ages 13 to 18.
Registration can be made by emailing email@example.com or by calling 724-552-1729.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- College notes: Va. Tech’s Green named indoor track MVP
- Tampa pitcher silences Mercyhurst in NCAA Division II College World Series
- Grove City’s Fritz keeps collecting hits
- Area college track athletes set for NCAA Div. II, III championships
- District college notebook: Junior pitcher Hall leads Mercyhurst to 1st NCAA D-II College World Series
- Campus clippings: Barto named PSAC’s top freshman golfer