SVC men's cross country wins PAC title
College Football Videos
The St. Vincent College men's cross country team won its third consecutive Presidents' Athletic Conference championship Saturday in Bethany, W.Va., behind a second-place individual effort by junior Chansler Poole.
Poole, a Penn-Trafford High School product, completed the course in 26 minutes, 15.10 seconds. Senior Cam Stumme, who is from Norwin High School, was sixth in 26:51.90, and junior Andrew Razanauskas was 10th in 27:05.90.
Grove City was second among the nine schools in the team scoring.
St. Vincent coach Andy Herr was voted PAC coach of the year for a third consecutive season.
In the women's race, St. Vincent's top finisher was junior Genie Fratto, a Latrobe High School graduate who was ninth in 24:10.90, as the Bearcats finished sixth in the team scoring.
Seton Hill will have its annual winter hitting clinics from 10 a.m. to noon Nov. 24 and Dec. 1 and 8 for players ages 8 to 12 and Nov. 25 and Dec. 2 and 9 for players ages 13 to 18.
Registration can be made by emailing email@example.com or by calling 724-552-1729.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- La Roche, St. Vincent get one more shot in D-III tournaments
- Cal U women overcome Gannon in PSAC quarterfinal
- District college notebook: W&J wrestler Carr advances to D-III championships
- College notes: St. Vincent men win PAC tournament
- St. Vincent men, La Roche women open NCAA D-III tourney Friday
- Campus clippings: Edinboro’s Schrecongost bound for D-II nationals
- Duquesne women eye run at Atlantic 10 title, NCAA tournament
- College notes: JHU’s Bewak claims 3rd conference title
- Point Park basketball player finds home-court advantage
- WCCC women’s basketball team captures 3rd straight conference championship
- Cal U women hope to end Gannon hex tonight