District basketball roundup: Pitt women get exhibition win
College Football Videos
Brianna Kiesel scored 16 of her team-high 23 points in the second half to lead the Pitt women's basketball team to a 94-61 exhibition victory against Lock Haven on Saturday afternoon at Petersen Events Center.
Kiesel also led Pitt with seven rebounds, five assists and six steals. Chyna Golden added 18 points, and Asia Logan had 17 for Pitt.
Penn State 95, California (Pa.) 39 — Maggie Lucas scored 19 points for No. 8 Penn State in its exhibition victory against California (Pa.). Nikki Greene added 18 points and 11 rebounds in 21 minutes for Penn State. Alex Bentley added 16 points.
Penn State 79, Philadelphia 54 — Tim Frazier scored 17 points and had eight assists to lead Penn State past Philadelphia in an exhibition game. Jon Graham scored 16 points and D.J. Newbill 15 for the NIttany Lions.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hampton grad’s return from injury buoys La Roche College womens soccer
- District football roundup: W&J advances in Division III playoffs; Slippery Rock ousted
- District college notebook: IUP senior puts Stamp on program
- Thiel big man Mallinger thrives on rejection
- District college notebook: Robert Morris’ Brett among those to earn conference player of year
- Thomas Jefferson grads competing with new Carlow men’s basketball team