Honors contine for Seton Hill volleyball
College Football Videos
Seton Hill University's most successful women's volleyball season continues to produce honors.
Sophomore middle hitter Corrine Gahagen has been named to the all-American Volleyball Coaches' Association Atlantic Region team, and freshman middle hitter Shelby Kyllo received honorable mention.
Both players previously earned spots on the all-West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Tournament team. Seton Hill (22-12) reached its first WVIAC championship match, losing to Wheeling Jesuit, 3-0.
Gahagen led Seton Hill with 300 kills and a .300 hitting percentage this season. She added 45 aces, 99 digs and 121 total blocks.
Kyllo led the WVIAC and was second in NCAA Division II with 1.56 blocks per set. She posted 178 blocks, including 55 solo stops.
Seton Hill led Division II in blocks per game (10.0).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- IUP falls short in Division II men’s basketball title game
- Lombardi leads IUP to brink of men’s basketball national title
- Cal U women win Division II national title with 86-69 win
- District college notebook: Seton Hill baseball team slugs its way to 6-0 week
- Seeing divers succeed drives Clarion coach
- Soccer career continues for Springdale grad Weimerskirch
- College notes: Ligonier Valley grad shows flashes of power with Kent State softball
- Cal (Pa.) women’s team advances to D-II Final Four
- IUP men win, reach Elite Eight semifinals
- Munhall’s Strom helps Cal (Pa.) rise to the top
- IUP races to spot in Division II championship game