Connellsville graduate Nedley earns PAC honor
College Football Videos
Alan Nedley, a 2009 Connellsville graduate and a member of the Westminster College swim team, was named the Presidents' Athletic Conference Men's Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Scholar Athlete of the Month for December.
Nedley, a senior, is a three-time All-PAC first-team honoree. He took second in the 200 butterfly (1:55.20) and was part of the third-place team in the 400 medley relay (3:28.72) at the College of Wooster Invitational. He is co-captain of the men's team and has helped the team go 5-0.
Nedley is a member of the Fresh Start Team (freshmen orientation), Student Life and Athletic Council at Westminster. He is also the president of the Westminster College SAAC. Nedley is a business administration major and has a 3.343 GPA.
The SAAC Scholar Athlete of the Month Award is based on academic and athletic accomplishments. Honorees must be a junior or senior and a member of a varsity sports team while maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA. The honorees must be actively involved in their campus community as well.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Cal (Pa.) softball loses slugfest; season comes to an end
- Mercyhurst wins opener at NCAA D-II baseball championships
- Grove City’s Fritz keeps collecting hits
- Penn Hills grad lifts La Roche baseball into playoffs with stellar year
- Cal U softball rallies to remain alive in NCAA D-II tournament
- Campus Clippings: Plum graduate Podvasnik sets La Roche homer mark
- Cal U softball team trying to stay alive in NCAAs