PAC basketball tournament opens Monday
College Football Videos
The Presidents' Athletic Conference men's basketball tournament begins Monday when Westminster (7-17) visits Waynesburg (9-16) in a play-in game at 7 p.m.
Doug Smith (South Park) leads the Yellow Jackets with 16.9 points per game, while Anthony Thomas (Union) averages 15.4 points. Jacob Fleegle leads Waynesburg with 13.5 points per game.
Monday's winner advances to face top-seeded St. Vincent (20-5) in one of four quarterfinals Tuesday. The Bearcats have home-court advantage throughout the tournament.
The semifinals are Thursday, with the championship at 7:30 p.m. Saturday. The winner gets an automatic bid to the NCAA Division III Tournament.
The PAC women's tournament starts with four quarterfinals Tuesday. Six-time defending conference champion Thomas More (24-1) is the top seed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penn State Fayette volleyball team eyes more success
- District college notebook: Brett leads Colonials in tournament
- Jeannette grad Craft makes impressive debut at RB for St. Vincent
- District college notes: Palonder leads SVC men to win
- Campus clippings: Kiski Area graduate Kylie Jackson hitting her stride for St. Francis
- Franklin Regional’s Jonov out of Bucknell football lineup with knee injury
- Freeport twins inseparable at West Virginia Wesleyan
- Jeannette grad Brown a ‘shutdown’ cornerback at St. Vincent College
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) rallies, but loses on OT field goal
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock still puts up points