Fayette men's basketball team win USCAA opener
College Football Videos
Brandon Cunningham scored 25 points, and David Winns tallied 16 points to go along with 16 rebounds, as the 10th-seeded Penn State Fayette men's basketball team defeated seventh-seeded Vermont Technical College, 79-66, in a USCAA Tournament preliminary-round game Wednesday at Penn State Fayette.
James Pratt scored 15 points for the Roaring Lions (15-12).
Penn State Fayette will host second-seeded Andrews University at 2 p.m. Thursday.
Brandon Matano scored 25 points, and Kyle Kissenberth scored 12 points for Vermont Technical College (21-10). The Knights will play Albany College of Pharmacy in a consolation game at 1:15 p.m. Thursday.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- VND campus clippings: W&J kicker Davis named PAC special teams player of the week
- District college notes: St. Vincent names women’s assistant coach
- VND Campus clippings: Leechburg graduate Barto picks up initial college victory at Gannon
- Thomas Jefferson grad stars on defensive line, and more, at Bethany
- Seton Hill soccer player owns impressive streak
- Gateway, Plum graduates to meet in Big House Battle
- Slippery Rock slips up in ‘surreal’ trip to Big House
- Former Springdale soccer star creating opportunities for La Roche teammates
- Cal U-IUP vie in Coal Bowl
- Slippery Rock football returns to Big House
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) staves off late IUP comeback