Fayette men's basketball team win USCAA opener
College Football Videos
Brandon Cunningham scored 25 points, and David Winns tallied 16 points to go along with 16 rebounds, as the 10th-seeded Penn State Fayette men's basketball team defeated seventh-seeded Vermont Technical College, 79-66, in a USCAA Tournament preliminary-round game Wednesday at Penn State Fayette.
James Pratt scored 15 points for the Roaring Lions (15-12).
Penn State Fayette will host second-seeded Andrews University at 2 p.m. Thursday.
Brandon Matano scored 25 points, and Kyle Kissenberth scored 12 points for Vermont Technical College (21-10). The Knights will play Albany College of Pharmacy in a consolation game at 1:15 p.m. Thursday.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Slippery Rock’s Greene rushes to top of D-II list
- District college notebook: CMU goalie helps women’s team to No. 4 ranking
- Mars grad returns from injury, shines for Kent State women’s soccer
- District college notebook: St. Vincent men’s soccer rallies for victory
- A-K Valley campus clippings: Ex-Valley standout McNabb enters IUP Hall of Fame
- District college roundup: No. 22 Slippery Rock eases past Seton Hill
- District college notes: UPG tennis stays perfect
- Baldwin grads key to Carlow women’s soccer offense
- Jeannette grad relishes St. Vincent football’s first win since 2011
- Ruffing blossoms in Washington & Jefferson backfield
- Cal U to open PSAC West play at home