College baseball roundup: Seton Hill stays unbeaten
College Football Videos
Pat McCarthy went 5 for 5, as Seton Hill stayed undefeated in the NCAA Division II Atlantic Region tournament with a 9-3 victory against East Stroudsburg on Friday.
Seton Hill, playing in its fourth consecutive region tournament, won its first two games in the tournament for the first time in school history.
Seton Hill (41-15) will play the winner of Saturday's 11 a.m. game between East Stroudsburg and Millersville at 6 p.m.
Washington & Jefferson 11, Thomas More 8 (15 innings) — Eddie Nogay improved his career record at W&J to 22-1, pitching five innings of one-hit relief, and the Presidents (33-12) outlasted Thomas More in their second extra-inning game in as many days at the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional at Terre Haute, Ind.
Fifth-seeded W&J beat Wooster in 13 innings to open the tournament on Friday morning before the marathon 15-inning game that ended at 2:07 a.m. Saturday
W&J advances to meet two-time defending D-III champion Marietta at noon Saturday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college roundup: Buechel leads Duquesne past Monmouth
- District college notes: Palonder leads SVC men to win
- District college football preview: W&J on cusp of 700 victories
- District college notes: Pitt-Greensburg hosting annual run/walk
- District college notebook: Brett leads Colonials in tournament
- Duquesne bounces back with win against Dayton
- Jeannette grad Craft makes impressive debut at RB for St. Vincent
- PSAC West schools commonly outspend eastern foes
- Freeport twins take same collegiate path
- Western Pa. flavor helps Youngstown State beat Duquesne
- Penn State Fayette volleyball team eyes more success