College baseball roundup: Seton Hill stays unbeaten
College Football Videos
Pat McCarthy went 5 for 5, as Seton Hill stayed undefeated in the NCAA Division II Atlantic Region tournament with a 9-3 victory against East Stroudsburg on Friday.
Seton Hill, playing in its fourth consecutive region tournament, won its first two games in the tournament for the first time in school history.
Seton Hill (41-15) will play the winner of Saturday's 11 a.m. game between East Stroudsburg and Millersville at 6 p.m.
Washington & Jefferson 11, Thomas More 8 (15 innings) — Eddie Nogay improved his career record at W&J to 22-1, pitching five innings of one-hit relief, and the Presidents (33-12) outlasted Thomas More in their second extra-inning game in as many days at the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional at Terre Haute, Ind.
Fifth-seeded W&J beat Wooster in 13 innings to open the tournament on Friday morning before the marathon 15-inning game that ended at 2:07 a.m. Saturday
W&J advances to meet two-time defending D-III champion Marietta at noon Saturday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- IUP falls short in Division II men’s basketball title game
- Cal U women win Division II national title with 86-69 win
- Lombardi leads IUP to brink of men’s basketball national title
- Seeing divers succeed drives Clarion coach
- Cal (Pa.) guard Glenn sets postseason tone
- Soccer career continues for Springdale grad Weimerskirch
- District college notebook: Seton Hill baseball team slugs its way to 6-0 week
- Franklin Regional grad Smith competes at NCAA wrestling tournament
- Cal (Pa.) women’s team advances to D-II Final Four
- Munhall’s Strom helps Cal (Pa.) rise to the top
- IUP races to spot in Division II championship game