St. Vincent runner earns All-America honors
College Football Videos
St. Vincent College junior Chansler Poole, who finished in seventh place in the 1,500-meter run at the NCAA Division III Championships in Lacrosse, Wisc., has earned the school's first All-America honor in men's track and field.
He posted a time of 3 minutes, 49.54 seconds in the finals of the 1,500 after qualifying with a seventh-place finish in a preliminary heat in 3:53.20.
Poole attended Penn-Trafford High School before enrolling at St. Vincent in 2010.
— Dave Mackall
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District roundup: Duquesne puts scare into Buffalo
- Freeport twins take same collegiate path
- PSAC West schools commonly outspend eastern foes
- Washington & Jefferson football team is set to make some D-III history
- District college notebook: Crouse scores in debut for 24th-ranked PSU
- Robert Morris falls to Eastern Kentucky in Banaszak’s coaching debut
- PSAC coaches recruit more than athletes
- Banaszak instills toughness in Robert Morris football team
- Bush excited for position switch at St. Francis (Pa.)
- Cal U coach Kellar enters season with confidence
- Fresh off NCAA championship, Butler grad diving into coaching career at Westminster