PAC fans honor St. Vincent men's basketball team
College Football Videos
By a large margin, fans of the Presidents' Athletic Conference have voted the St. Vincent College men's basketball team's run to its first PAC Tournament championship as the league's Sports Moment of the Year for the 2012-13 season.
Support for the title run, tabbed by the St. Vincent fan base as “#CramtheCarey,” referring to the school's Carey Center arena, was overwhelming in a vote on the PAC website.
In a vote on three events, a total of 79 of 113 votes, or 70 percent, was in favor of the St. Vincent scenario, which previously earned PAC Winter Sports Moment of the Year.
Top-seeded St. Vincent defeated second-seeded Thomas More in the PAC championshp game to earn an automatic bid to the NCAA Division III Tournament.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college game of the week: Washington & Jefferson at Mount Union
- District college notebook: IUP senior puts Stamp on program
- Thiel big man Mallinger thrives on rejection
- District football roundup: W&J advances in Division III playoffs; Slippery Rock ousted
- Duquesne gets better of Robert Morris again
- Campus clippings: Collins helps Shippensburg return to nationals
- Pitt-Greensburg men return experienced lineup
- Campus clippings: Dukes’ Mason makes easy transition
- Hampton grad’s return from injury buoys La Roche College womens soccer
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock seeks first NCAA playoff win since 1998
- Daily Courier roundup: Penn State Fayette women fall to Slippery Rock