PAC fans honor St. Vincent men's basketball team
College Football Videos
By a large margin, fans of the Presidents' Athletic Conference have voted the St. Vincent College men's basketball team's run to its first PAC Tournament championship as the league's Sports Moment of the Year for the 2012-13 season.
Support for the title run, tabbed by the St. Vincent fan base as “#CramtheCarey,” referring to the school's Carey Center arena, was overwhelming in a vote on the PAC website.
In a vote on three events, a total of 79 of 113 votes, or 70 percent, was in favor of the St. Vincent scenario, which previously earned PAC Winter Sports Moment of the Year.
Top-seeded St. Vincent defeated second-seeded Thomas More in the PAC championshp game to earn an automatic bid to the NCAA Division III Tournament.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Grove City’s Fritz keeps collecting hits
- Mercyhurst wins opener at NCAA D-II baseball championships
- Cal (Pa.) softball loses slugfest; season comes to an end
- Penn Hills grad lifts La Roche baseball into playoffs with stellar year
- Grove City graduate Bray named to PAC 60 list
- Cal (Pa.) resumes quest for 3rd NCAA softball title
- Cal U softball team trying to stay alive in NCAAs
- Yough’s Zadecky named new AD at Penn State Fayette
- College notes: Guy continues to set vault records at Virginia
- Slippery Rock's Taylor gearing up for 3rd trip to track nationals
- Cal U softball rallies to remain alive in NCAA D-II tournament