St. Vincent swim teams honored for GPAs
College Football Videos
The St. Vincent College men's and women's swimming teams each posted cumulative academic grade-point averages of at least 3.0 during the 2012-13 season, earning recognition as Scholar All-America Teams by the College Swimming Coaches Association.
The women's team was tied for 8th in NCAA Division III with a cumulative GPA of 3.57, while the men's team was tied for 25th with 3.28.
Three members of the women's team — Alyssa Taylor, Paige Pecora and Katie Custer — were named to the individual honorable mention team by achieving a GPA of at least 3.5.
Taylor, who will be a senior, is a graduate of Latrobe High School. Pecora, who will be a junior, is a graudate of Ligonier Valley High School. Custer was participating in her final college season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Cal U falls after earning No. 22 ranking
- District college notebook: IUP senior puts Stamp on program
- Thiel big man Mallinger thrives on rejection
- Campus clippings: Springdale grad nets All-PAC honors
- Daily Courier roundup: Penn State Fayette women fall to Slippery Rock
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock seeks first NCAA playoff win since 1998
- Duquesne gets better of Robert Morris again
- Campus clippings: Cratsenberg has 17-tackle game for VMI
- Campus clippings: Keeper Daughtry scores a goal for Waynesburg
- Seton Hill women look to improve on 5-win PSAC season
- Pitt-Greensburg men return experienced lineup