Former UPG assistant named coach in New Jersey
College Football Videos
Tim Fusina, a former men's basketball assistant coach at Pitt Greensburg, was named men's basketball coach at Centenary (N.J.) College.
Fusina, who most recently was a men's assistant at Washington & Jefferson, spent two seasons at UPG, where he was recruiting coordinator from 2006-08.
A graduate of California (Pa.), Fusina also has coached as a men's assistant for two seasons at Penn State-Beaver.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Cal (Pa.) women reach D-II championship game
- IUP men win, reach Elite Eight semifinals
- Campus clippings: Kiski Area graduate Antone productive at plate for Winthrop
- Ranked La Roche ready to soar into baseball season
- Cal (Pa.) women’s team advances to D-II Final Four
- Jeannette grad frustrated after 0-2 performance at NCAA wrestling tournament
- Baseball makes return at Penn State New Kensington
- College notes: Ligonier Valley grad shows flashes of power with Kent State softball
- Transfers have helped IUP men advance to D-II Elite Eight
- Thomas Jefferson grad wraps up impressive Penn State Fayette career