Former UPG assistant named coach in New Jersey
College Football Videos
Tim Fusina, a former men's basketball assistant coach at Pitt Greensburg, was named men's basketball coach at Centenary (N.J.) College.
Fusina, who most recently was a men's assistant at Washington & Jefferson, spent two seasons at UPG, where he was recruiting coordinator from 2006-08.
A graduate of California (Pa.), Fusina also has coached as a men's assistant for two seasons at Penn State-Beaver.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Campus clippings: Freeport grad big hit for Clarion volleyball
- Jeannette grad Craft makes impressive debut at RB for St. Vincent
- Penn State Fayette volleyball team eyes more success
- District college notes: Palonder leads SVC men to win
- Duquesne bounces back with win against Dayton
- District college notebook: Brett leads Colonials in tournament
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock still puts up points
- Campus clippings: Kiski Area graduate Kylie Jackson hitting her stride for St. Francis
- Franklin Regional’s Jonov out of Bucknell football lineup with knee injury
- District roundup: Robert Morris edged by North Dakota
- Move to tight end benefits Green at Cal (Pa.)