Penn State Fayette men's and women's basketball teams each win
College Football Videos
Jacob Bronder scored 22 points and added 20 rebounds as the Penn State Fayette men's basketball team defeated visiting Penn State Dubois, 81-53, in a Penn State University Athletic Conference game Saturday. Luke Williams tallied 16 points, and Darius Mack posted 14 points for the Roaring Lions (2-5, 1-0).
Sam Roselli paced Penn State Dubois (1-5, 0-1) with 16 points and 14 rebounds, and Brody Irwin notched 15 points. Arlen Brewer and Corey Ciccarelli scored 11 and 10 points, respectively.
Penn State Fayette 78, Penn State Dubois 60 — Courtney Haines scored 17 points, and Tara Neely tallied 15 points as the Roaring Lions (2-4, 1-0) scored a home PSUAC victory Saturday.
Kaitlin Miller and Caitlin Wontroba each scored 14 points, and Jill Guthrie collected 13 rebounds.
Chelsea Szakal scored 15 points and Kiley Lewis recorded 14 points and 11 rebounds for Penn State Dubois (1-5, 0-1). Mary Pilot posted 12 points and 11 rebounds, and Patience McCullough added 10 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- W&J’s Crossey receiving preseason All-American honors
- Shasko aims for fitness, improvement in 2nd season as St. Vincent women’s soccer coach
- Slippery Rock’s McGraw wants to put program on solid ground
- EF big man Prota part of Pitt-Johnstown’s incoming hoops class
- Former Plum star Cressler ready to contribute for Vanderbilt basketball program
- College notes: Harbert honored by D-III coaches