Robert Morris drops 3rd straight game with loss to Delaware
College Football Videos
NEWARK, Del. — Jarvis Threatt scored 24 points, and Davon Usher added 22 as Delaware handily beat Robert Morris, 86-67, on Saturday.
Delaware (5-3) drained 28 free throws and shot 51.9 percent from the field. Threatt made 12 of 15 free throws, and Usher was 11 of 14. Carl Baptiste scored 13 points and grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds.
Karvel Anderson scored a game-high 25 points, including 3 of 5 3-pointers, for Robert Morris (3-5), and Mike McFadden added 11. The Colonials shot 44.9 percent from the field and committed 25 personal fouls to Delaware's 19.
Marvin King-Davis opened with a layup, drew a foul and sank the free throw for Delaware, which led wire to wire, including a 36-27 halftime advantage.
Robert Morris opened the second half with four quick points but Delaware quickly regrouped and pulled away, scoring 11 free throws down the stretch.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Westminster senior Jones finds groove on mound
- Cal U softballers successful again
- IUP falls short in Division II men’s basketball title game
- District college notebook: Cal’s Fennell off to hot start in PSAC play
- College notes: St. Vincent’s Kenna honored by ORLC
- Ranked La Roche ready to soar into baseball season
- Seeing divers succeed drives Clarion coach
- Cal U women win Division II national title with 86-69 win