Robert Morris drops 3rd straight game with loss to Delaware
College Football Videos
NEWARK, Del. — Jarvis Threatt scored 24 points, and Davon Usher added 22 as Delaware handily beat Robert Morris, 86-67, on Saturday.
Delaware (5-3) drained 28 free throws and shot 51.9 percent from the field. Threatt made 12 of 15 free throws, and Usher was 11 of 14. Carl Baptiste scored 13 points and grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds.
Karvel Anderson scored a game-high 25 points, including 3 of 5 3-pointers, for Robert Morris (3-5), and Mike McFadden added 11. The Colonials shot 44.9 percent from the field and committed 25 personal fouls to Delaware's 19.
Marvin King-Davis opened with a layup, drew a foul and sank the free throw for Delaware, which led wire to wire, including a 36-27 halftime advantage.
Robert Morris opened the second half with four quick points but Delaware quickly regrouped and pulled away, scoring 11 free throws down the stretch.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college football preview: Cal (Pa.) visits Slippery Rock in PSAC clash
- College notes: St. Vincent’s Harbert to retire at end of season
- Senior laden Robert Morris men’s hockey team hopes to erase last season’s disappointment
- Campus clippings: Sheerer cards best college finish for St. Bonaventure
- Determination pays off for Ringgold’s Greaves at W&J
- Paced by QB’s epic half, St. Vincent rolls past Thiel
- Cal (Pa.) puts together dominant 2nd half, edges Seton Hill
- IUP receiver charged in robbery; another player accused of assault
- Switch to volleyball paying off for Kittanning grad Schall at Allegheny
- Jeannette grad Craft running hard for St. Vincent football team
- District college notebook: Geneva women’s volleyball team keeps rolling