Daily Courier roundup: PSU Fayette women's basketball team wins in OT
College Football Videos
Caitlin Wontroba notched 25 points to go along with 16 rebounds as the Penn State Fayette women's basketball team defeated host Penn State Greater Allegheny in overtime 89-88 in PSUAC action Tuesday.
Kaitlin Miller posted 19 points and 13 rebounds for the Roaring Lions (3-4, 2-0).
Christina Floyd tallied a game-high 34 points and added 23 rebounds for Penn State Greater Allegheny. Taylor Fulton added 17 points and 15 assists.
Penn State Fayette 95, Penn State Greater Allegheny 76 — C.J. Gaddis scored 22 points, and Jacob Bronder collected 17 points and 14 rebounds as the Roaring Lions (3-5, 2-0) beat host Penn State Greater Allegheny in a PSUAC game.
Petrie Addison led Penn State Greater Allegheny with 32 points and 22 rebounds. Aaron Byrd notched 26 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Gateway grad Parrish ready to do his part for Panthers
- Jeannette an ‘important school’ to St. Vincent football coach Dolciato
- District college notebook: RMU’s Brett nets 2nd 4-goal game of career
- Kellar feels Vulcans can be playoff threat
- D3 football preview: Last year’s impact freshmen look to avoid sophomore jinx
- Cal (Pa.) women’s volleyball seeks strong follow-up to last year’s PSAC title season
- District college notes: WCCC duo continuing college baseball careers
- Freeport grad Turner hard to miss for Washington & Jefferson
- Switching roles on defense doesn’t faze Duquesne LB Stone