Daily Courier roundup: PSU Fayette women's basketball team wins in OT
College Football Videos
Caitlin Wontroba notched 25 points to go along with 16 rebounds as the Penn State Fayette women's basketball team defeated host Penn State Greater Allegheny in overtime 89-88 in PSUAC action Tuesday.
Kaitlin Miller posted 19 points and 13 rebounds for the Roaring Lions (3-4, 2-0).
Christina Floyd tallied a game-high 34 points and added 23 rebounds for Penn State Greater Allegheny. Taylor Fulton added 17 points and 15 assists.
Penn State Fayette 95, Penn State Greater Allegheny 76 — C.J. Gaddis scored 22 points, and Jacob Bronder collected 17 points and 14 rebounds as the Roaring Lions (3-5, 2-0) beat host Penn State Greater Allegheny in a PSUAC game.
Petrie Addison led Penn State Greater Allegheny with 32 points and 22 rebounds. Aaron Byrd notched 26 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Senior laden Robert Morris men’s hockey team hopes to erase last season’s disappointment
- District college football preview: Cal (Pa.) visits Slippery Rock in PSAC clash
- Slippery Rock, Cal U in huge showdown
- Jeannette grad Craft running hard for St. Vincent football team
- Campus clippings: Sheerer cards best college finish for St. Bonaventure
- College notes: St. Vincent’s Harbert to retire at end of season
- Determination pays off for Ringgold’s Greaves at W&J
- IUP receiver charged in robbery; another player accused of assault
- Switch to volleyball paying off for Kittanning grad Schall at Allegheny
- Cal (Pa.) puts together dominant 2nd half, edges Seton Hill
- District college notebook: Geneva women’s volleyball team keeps rolling