Daily Courier roundup: PSU Fayette women's basketball team wins in OT
College Football Videos
Caitlin Wontroba notched 25 points to go along with 16 rebounds as the Penn State Fayette women's basketball team defeated host Penn State Greater Allegheny in overtime 89-88 in PSUAC action Tuesday.
Kaitlin Miller posted 19 points and 13 rebounds for the Roaring Lions (3-4, 2-0).
Christina Floyd tallied a game-high 34 points and added 23 rebounds for Penn State Greater Allegheny. Taylor Fulton added 17 points and 15 assists.
Penn State Fayette 95, Penn State Greater Allegheny 76 — C.J. Gaddis scored 22 points, and Jacob Bronder collected 17 points and 14 rebounds as the Roaring Lions (3-5, 2-0) beat host Penn State Greater Allegheny in a PSUAC game.
Petrie Addison led Penn State Greater Allegheny with 32 points and 22 rebounds. Aaron Byrd notched 26 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Campus clippings: St. Joseph grad dealing with setback at Westminster
- Cal U women’s basketball team, students share grief before game
- District college notes: Seton Hill guard earns PSAC honor
- IUP men, women remain among Division II basketball elite
- Mathers shines for St. Vincent women’s basketball team
- Local roundup: PSNK men’s basketball team loses to PSU York
- District college notebook: Wydo sets Robert Morris hockey points record
- Longtime coach to guide PSGA baseball team