PSNK beat by strong-shooting Penn State York
College Football Videos
On back-to-back days, Penn State New Kensington's basketball team came across a foe that shot lights out from 3-point range.
On Saturday, PSNK (1-7, 0-3) lost 99-55 to host Penn State York (9-0, 4-0), which made 11 of 27 attempts from beyond the arc and shot 52.7 percent from the floor during the Penn State University Athletic Conference contest.
On Friday night, PSU Lehigh Valley made 16 3-point attempts.
Shaquille Hager finished with a team-high 13 points for PSNK, and Jordan Williams had 12. Logan Steckel made five 3-pointers as he piled up a game-high 19 points for Penn State York. Tyler Martin added 18 points and had four steals.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college football preview: Gannon, Clarion clash with top defenses
- Jeannette grad relishes St. Vincent football’s first win since 2011
- District college roundup: No. 22 Slippery Rock eases past Seton Hill
- District college notes: UPG tennis stays perfect
- Ruffing blossoms in Washington & Jefferson backfield
- Baldwin grads key to Carlow women’s soccer offense
- Mars grad returns from injury, shines for Kent State women’s soccer
- Western Pa. flavor helps Youngstown State beat Duquesne
- Freeport twins inseparable at West Virginia Wesleyan
- Campus Clippings: Plum graduate Yurovsky thriving for Michigan tennis team