PSNK beat by strong-shooting Penn State York
College Football Videos
On back-to-back days, Penn State New Kensington's basketball team came across a foe that shot lights out from 3-point range.
On Saturday, PSNK (1-7, 0-3) lost 99-55 to host Penn State York (9-0, 4-0), which made 11 of 27 attempts from beyond the arc and shot 52.7 percent from the floor during the Penn State University Athletic Conference contest.
On Friday night, PSU Lehigh Valley made 16 3-point attempts.
Shaquille Hager finished with a team-high 13 points for PSNK, and Jordan Williams had 12. Logan Steckel made five 3-pointers as he piled up a game-high 19 points for Penn State York. Tyler Martin added 18 points and had four steals.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District football roundup: W&J advances in Division III playoffs; Slippery Rock ousted
- Duquesne gets better of Robert Morris again
- Pitt-Greensburg men return experienced lineup
- Campus clippings: Cratsenberg has 17-tackle game for VMI
- Discipline key as Seton-La Salle product balances CMU football, academics
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock seeks first NCAA playoff win since 1998
- Seton Hill men prepare for 2nd year in PSAC
- CMU women’s soccer gets a kick out of winning
- West Virginia outlasts Boston College, 70-66
- Campus clippings: Keeper Daughtry scores a goal for Waynesburg
- Pitt, Duquesne, RMU harbor hopes of securing bid to NCAA volleyball tournament