PSNK beat by strong-shooting Penn State York
College Football Videos
On back-to-back days, Penn State New Kensington's basketball team came across a foe that shot lights out from 3-point range.
On Saturday, PSNK (1-7, 0-3) lost 99-55 to host Penn State York (9-0, 4-0), which made 11 of 27 attempts from beyond the arc and shot 52.7 percent from the floor during the Penn State University Athletic Conference contest.
On Friday night, PSU Lehigh Valley made 16 3-point attempts.
Shaquille Hager finished with a team-high 13 points for PSNK, and Jordan Williams had 12. Logan Steckel made five 3-pointers as he piled up a game-high 19 points for Penn State York. Tyler Martin added 18 points and had four steals.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college notes: St. Vincent names women’s assistant coach
- Thomas Jefferson grad stars on defensive line, and more, at Bethany
- VND Campus clippings: Leechburg graduate Barto picks up initial college victory at Gannon
- VND campus clippings: W&J kicker Davis named PAC special teams player of the week
- Slippery Rock football returns to Big House
- District football preview: Preseason favorites IUP, Cal (Pa.) still finding full potential
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) staves off late IUP comeback
- Cal U-IUP vie in Coal Bowl