PSNK beat by strong-shooting Penn State York
College Football Videos
On back-to-back days, Penn State New Kensington's basketball team came across a foe that shot lights out from 3-point range.
On Saturday, PSNK (1-7, 0-3) lost 99-55 to host Penn State York (9-0, 4-0), which made 11 of 27 attempts from beyond the arc and shot 52.7 percent from the floor during the Penn State University Athletic Conference contest.
On Friday night, PSU Lehigh Valley made 16 3-point attempts.
Shaquille Hager finished with a team-high 13 points for PSNK, and Jordan Williams had 12. Logan Steckel made five 3-pointers as he piled up a game-high 19 points for Penn State York. Tyler Martin added 18 points and had four steals.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Amazon.com distribution center planned for Pittsburgh’s West End
- Pirates’ Melancon has been consistent since moving into closer’s role
- New workout craze Piloxing combines mix of disciplines
- Smartphone coupons just one way stores aim to increase spontaneous buys
- Greensburg man held for trial in hospital assault
- Dunbar Twp. man held for trial in DUI fatality
- Manor woman trains blood-tracking dogs with hopes of working at home
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry