PSNK snaps losing skid in win over Penn State Dubois
College Football Videos
The Penn State New Kensington men's basketball team reversed course Wednesday night.
Tim Jones scored a game-high 23 points, and Daryl Harrington had a triple-double as the Lions posted a 70-52 victory at Penn State DuBois to snap an eight-game losing streak.
Harrington had 11 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for PSNK (2-7, 1-3) in the Penn State University Athletic Conference victory.
Shaquille Hager chipped in 11 points for the Lions.
Khalil Hopson scored 15 points to lead Penn State DuBois (2-8-1).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- College notebook: Seton Hill baseball team signs 4
- Jeannette native vying for D-III football title with Mount Union
- District college notebook: Bowman’s hat trick comes in milestone wins for PSU women’s hockey
- Campus clippings: Pitt-Greensburg’s Heinle named player of the week
- District college notes: SVC’s Mathers gets PAC honor
- Vulcan women perfect in PSAC
- Thomas Jefferson grads competing with new Carlow men’s basketball team
- Fox Chapel grad nabs all-conference women’s soccer honor at Allegheny
- Daily Courier roundup: Penn State Fayette women fall to Slippery Rock
- District college notebook: Nolf leads trio of PSU winners at Nittany Lion Open
- Cal U 2014-15 Hall of Fame class set