PSNK snaps losing skid in win over Penn State Dubois
College Football Videos
The Penn State New Kensington men's basketball team reversed course Wednesday night.
Tim Jones scored a game-high 23 points, and Daryl Harrington had a triple-double as the Lions posted a 70-52 victory at Penn State DuBois to snap an eight-game losing streak.
Harrington had 11 points, 11 assists and 10 rebounds for PSNK (2-7, 1-3) in the Penn State University Athletic Conference victory.
Shaquille Hager chipped in 11 points for the Lions.
Khalil Hopson scored 15 points to lead Penn State DuBois (2-8-1).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District football preview: The Rock, IUP look to keep pace in PSAC West
- Valley grad Brennan leads W&J tennis team into PAC finals
- Cal U hopes to avoid getting ‘trapped’
- After long wait to be a starter, Forsythe producing big yards for Waynesburg
- Cal U-IUP vie in Coal Bowl
- Jeannette grad, Mount Union not taking opponent lightly in ‘mismatch”
- District college notebook: Debo sets Edinboro career goals record
- District college notes: St. Vincent names women’s assistant coach
- Slippery Rock slips up in ‘surreal’ trip to Big House
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) staves off late IUP comeback
- Seton Hill soccer player owns impressive streak