Penn State New Kensington rallies, wins on late basket
College Football Videos
Shaq went to the rack for Penn State New Kensington.
Shaquille Hager, a 6-foot-5 junior forward, scored a layup with 15 seconds left to lift the Lions to a 68-67 come-from-behind victory at Penn State Greater Allegheny on Friday night.
PSNK's second straight Penn State University Athletic Conference win came after the Lions erased a 20-point halftime deficit.
Hager finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds for PSNK (3-7, 2-3), and Matt Sutton also collected a double-double with 16 points and 10 boards.
Aaron Byrd led PSGA (1-12, 0-5) with 20 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sleith ends softball career at Robert Morris in perfect fashion
- Mercyhurst baseball eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- Another All-American finish for Slippery Rock javelin thrower, Gateway grad Taylor
- Ex-Blackhawk star pitcher McKay thriving on mound at Louisville
- District college notebook: Uniontown grad Sanner makes history for Seton Hill
- Jeannette grad Hall makes impact during freshman season with Carlow softball
- Penn Hills grad lifts La Roche baseball into playoffs with stellar year
- Campus clippings: Barto named PSAC’s top freshman golfer
- Tampa pitcher silences Mercyhurst in NCAA Division II College World Series
- Grove City’s Fritz keeps collecting hits