Penn State New Kensington rallies, wins on late basket
College Football Videos
Shaq went to the rack for Penn State New Kensington.
Shaquille Hager, a 6-foot-5 junior forward, scored a layup with 15 seconds left to lift the Lions to a 68-67 come-from-behind victory at Penn State Greater Allegheny on Friday night.
PSNK's second straight Penn State University Athletic Conference win came after the Lions erased a 20-point halftime deficit.
Hager finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds for PSNK (3-7, 2-3), and Matt Sutton also collected a double-double with 16 points and 10 boards.
Aaron Byrd led PSGA (1-12, 0-5) with 20 points.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- VND Campus clippings: Leechburg graduate Barto picks up initial college victory at Gannon
- Slippery Rock slips up in ‘surreal’ trip to Big House
- District college notes: GCC grad Stone earns NEC honor
- Former Springdale soccer star creating opportunities for La Roche teammates
- Campus clippings: Kiski Area grad Smith inducted into Bethany Hall of Fame
- District football preview: Preseason favorites IUP, Cal (Pa.) still finding full potential
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) staves off late IUP comeback
- Seton Hill soccer player owns impressive streak
- Cal U-IUP vie in Coal Bowl