Dukes win A-10 opener
College Football Videos
Wumi Agunbiade and Raegan Moore scored 16 points apiece, and the Duquesne women's basketball team beat St. Bonaventure, 73-65, on Wednesday in the Atlantic 10 opener for both teams.
Duquesne (9-5, 1-0) also got 10 points each from Olivia Bresnahan and Amadea Szamosi.
Kate Healy led St. Bonaventure (11-5, 0-1) with 23 points, and Nyla Reuter added 20.
Duquesne held on for the victory after building a 40-21 lead at halftime.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Campus clippings: Kiski Area graduate Kylie Jackson hitting her stride for St. Francis
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) rallies, but loses on OT field goal
- Duquesne bounces back with win against Dayton
- Thomas Jefferson grad Ruffing named PAC offensive player of the week
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock still puts up points
- District college notes: Hempfield grad Nania has career game for YSU
- Lynn returns to form as Cal U starter
- District college notebook: Pitt soccer team exceeds 2013 win total
- Temple’s Hooks lands at Cal U
- Banaszak instills toughness in Robert Morris football team
- Jeannette grad Brown a ‘shutdown’ cornerback at St. Vincent College