Dukes win A-10 opener
College Football Videos
Wumi Agunbiade and Raegan Moore scored 16 points apiece, and the Duquesne women's basketball team beat St. Bonaventure, 73-65, on Wednesday in the Atlantic 10 opener for both teams.
Duquesne (9-5, 1-0) also got 10 points each from Olivia Bresnahan and Amadea Szamosi.
Kate Healy led St. Bonaventure (11-5, 0-1) with 23 points, and Nyla Reuter added 20.
Duquesne held on for the victory after building a 40-21 lead at halftime.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Seton Hill soccer player owns impressive streak
- District college notebook: Debo sets Edinboro career goals record
- District college notes: St. Vincent names women’s assistant coach
- After long wait to be a starter, Forsythe producing big yards for Waynesburg
- Jeannette grad, Mount Union not taking opponent lightly in ‘mismatch”
- Slippery Rock slips up in ‘surreal’ trip to Big House
- District college notes: Kapusta inducted into NDSU HOF
- VND Campus clippings: Leechburg graduate Barto picks up initial college victory at Gannon
- Cal U-IUP vie in Coal Bowl
- VND campus clippings: W&J kicker Davis named PAC special teams player of the week