District college notes: Seton Hill's Chagger honored
College Football Videos
Seton Hill senior midfielder Dilveer Chaggar was named to the 2013 NSCAA/Continental Tire NCAA Division II Men's All-Atlantic Region soccer third team.
Earlier this season, Dilveer was named to the All-PSAC second team. He scored two goals, including a game-winner, and had three assists.
Seton Hill finished with a 10-7-1 overall mark and a 5-5-1 mark in the PSAC.
Baseball camp announced
Seton Hill University Baseball will host a Winter Skills Youth Camp on Feb. 15 for players ages 8-14.
A pitching and catching session will run from 2:30-4 p.m. and a hitting session from 4:30-6 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Campus clippings: Kiski Area graduate Kylie Jackson hitting her stride for St. Francis
- District college notes: Hempfield grad Nania has career game for YSU
- District college notebook: Pitt soccer team exceeds 2013 win total
- District football roundup: Cal (Pa.) rallies, but loses on OT field goal
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock still puts up points
- Thomas Jefferson grad Ruffing named PAC offensive player of the week
- Duquesne bounces back with win against Dayton
- Knoch graduate Sanks making impact on volleyball court as freshman
- Jeannette grad Brown a ‘shutdown’ cornerback at St. Vincent College
- Lynn returns to form as Cal U starter