Campus Clippings: Kiski Area graduate Jackson breaks St. Francis track record
By Bill Beckner Jr.
Published: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
St. Francis (Pa.) junior Kylie Jackson (Kiski Area) ran to a fourth-place finish and broke a school record in the 3,000-meter run at the Northeast Conference Indoor Championships.
She finished in a time of 10:00.97.
Jackson also placed fifth in the 5,000 (17:42).
St. Francis (Pa.)
Junior Ryan Kennedy (Kiski Area) took fourth place in the mile at the Northeast championships with a time of 4:19.71.Wrestling
Washington & Jefferson
Senior 184-pounder David Dibenedetto (Fox Chapel) won his first Presidents' Athletic Conference title, helping W&J crown at least four individual champions for the first time in 15 years. Dibenedetto (20-7) claimed his title on a takedown tiebreaker.
Forward Nick Cicolini (Plum) was selected to try out for the American Collegiate Hockey Association Division 3 Select Team in March.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college notes: St. Vincent baseball sweeps Grove City
- Norwin graduates help IUP men’s club volleyball to high finish at nationals
- Several groups of local sisters, led by Carlow’s Youngs, pair up at college level
- Campus Clippings: Freeport graduate Gentile on the run at Robert Morris
- Injuries will test Penn State Fayette pitching, versatility
- 9 state universities challenged over athletic opportunities for women