Campus Clippings: Kiski Area graduate Jackson breaks St. Francis track record
College Football Videos
St. Francis (Pa.) junior Kylie Jackson (Kiski Area) ran to a fourth-place finish and broke a school record in the 3,000-meter run at the Northeast Conference Indoor Championships.
She finished in a time of 10:00.97.
Jackson also placed fifth in the 5,000 (17:42).
St. Francis (Pa.)
Junior Ryan Kennedy (Kiski Area) took fourth place in the mile at the Northeast championships with a time of 4:19.71.Wrestling
Washington & Jefferson
Senior 184-pounder David Dibenedetto (Fox Chapel) won his first Presidents' Athletic Conference title, helping W&J crown at least four individual champions for the first time in 15 years. Dibenedetto (20-7) claimed his title on a takedown tiebreaker.
Forward Nick Cicolini (Plum) was selected to try out for the American Collegiate Hockey Association Division 3 Select Team in March.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- College notes: Harbert honored by D-III coaches
- Slippery Rock’s McGraw wants to put program on solid ground
- Former Plum star Cressler ready to contribute for Vanderbilt basketball program
- Chatham baseball prepares for debut season in 2016
- Despite missing track season, awards pour in for Monroeville native, Cal (Pa.) grad Dinzeo
- No wrestling with college decision for South Allegheny’s Hitchens