Campus Clippings: Kiski Area graduate Jackson breaks St. Francis track record
College Football Videos
St. Francis (Pa.) junior Kylie Jackson (Kiski Area) ran to a fourth-place finish and broke a school record in the 3,000-meter run at the Northeast Conference Indoor Championships.
She finished in a time of 10:00.97.
Jackson also placed fifth in the 5,000 (17:42).
St. Francis (Pa.)
Junior Ryan Kennedy (Kiski Area) took fourth place in the mile at the Northeast championships with a time of 4:19.71.Wrestling
Washington & Jefferson
Senior 184-pounder David Dibenedetto (Fox Chapel) won his first Presidents' Athletic Conference title, helping W&J crown at least four individual champions for the first time in 15 years. Dibenedetto (20-7) claimed his title on a takedown tiebreaker.
Forward Nick Cicolini (Plum) was selected to try out for the American Collegiate Hockey Association Division 3 Select Team in March.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Valley grad Brennan leads W&J tennis team into PAC finals
- District football preview: The Rock, IUP look to keep pace in PSAC West
- After long wait to be a starter, Forsythe producing big yards for Waynesburg
- Cal U-IUP vie in Coal Bowl
- VND campus clippings: W&J kicker Davis named PAC special teams player of the week
- Jeannette grad, Mount Union not taking opponent lightly in ‘mismatch”