Campus Clippings: Kiski Area graduate Jackson breaks St. Francis track record
College Football Videos
St. Francis (Pa.) junior Kylie Jackson (Kiski Area) ran to a fourth-place finish and broke a school record in the 3,000-meter run at the Northeast Conference Indoor Championships.
She finished in a time of 10:00.97.
Jackson also placed fifth in the 5,000 (17:42).
St. Francis (Pa.)
Junior Ryan Kennedy (Kiski Area) took fourth place in the mile at the Northeast championships with a time of 4:19.71.Wrestling
Washington & Jefferson
Senior 184-pounder David Dibenedetto (Fox Chapel) won his first Presidents' Athletic Conference title, helping W&J crown at least four individual champions for the first time in 15 years. Dibenedetto (20-7) claimed his title on a takedown tiebreaker.
Forward Nick Cicolini (Plum) was selected to try out for the American Collegiate Hockey Association Division 3 Select Team in March.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Robert Morris falls to Eastern Kentucky in Banaszak’s coaching debut
- District roundup: Duquesne puts scare into Buffalo
- Campus clippings: Knoch product Sanks wastes no time at EKU
- Bush excited for position switch at St. Francis (Pa.)
- PSU Greater Allegheny names Care men’s basketball coach
- Freeport twins take same collegiate path
- District college notebook: Crouse scores in debut for 24th-ranked PSU
- Cal U coach Kellar enters season with confidence