Campus Clippings: Kiski Area graduate Jackson breaks St. Francis track record
College Football Videos
St. Francis (Pa.) junior Kylie Jackson (Kiski Area) ran to a fourth-place finish and broke a school record in the 3,000-meter run at the Northeast Conference Indoor Championships.
She finished in a time of 10:00.97.
Jackson also placed fifth in the 5,000 (17:42).
St. Francis (Pa.)
Junior Ryan Kennedy (Kiski Area) took fourth place in the mile at the Northeast championships with a time of 4:19.71.Wrestling
Washington & Jefferson
Senior 184-pounder David Dibenedetto (Fox Chapel) won his first Presidents' Athletic Conference title, helping W&J crown at least four individual champions for the first time in 15 years. Dibenedetto (20-7) claimed his title on a takedown tiebreaker.
Forward Nick Cicolini (Plum) was selected to try out for the American Collegiate Hockey Association Division 3 Select Team in March.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- District college notes: Seton Hill sweeps lacrosse awards
- WCCC women’s basketball team captures 3rd straight conference championship
- District college notes: St. Vincent women open PAC tournament Friday
- McKeesport grad Resnik hits milestone at W&J
- Point Park basketball player finds home-court advantage
- Daily Courier roundup: Uniontown diver wins WPIAL title
- W&J softball team likes underdog role
- College notes: JHU’s Bewak claims 3rd conference title
- Campus clippings: Schrecongost, Stein excel at PSAC swimming championships
- Cal U men honor Dana Zajicek
- District college notebook: Pine-Richland’s Giordano wins gold at ACC championships