Duquesne's nonconference basketball schedule includes 7 home games
College Football Videos
Along with regional rivals Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia and Robert Morris, Duquesne's 2013-14 nonconference men's basketball schedule will include a trip to Loretto to face St. Francis (Pa.).
The Dukes announced 13 games against non-Atlantic 10 opponents, with home dates against Abilene Christian (Nov. 9), New Hampshire (Nov. 13), Albany (Nov. 20), UMBC (Dec. 4), Penn State (Dec. 11 at Consol Energy Center), Robert Morris (Dec. 14) and Appalachian State (Jan. 2).
The City Game with Pitt will be Nov. 30 at Consol Energy Center.
The Dukes' road opponents are West Virginia (Nov. 17), St. Francis (Pa.) (Dec. 17), UMass Lowell (Dec. 21), Texas-Pan American (Dec. 29) and NJIT (Jan. 29).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- Ferrante defense says arrest of prosecutor’s boyfriend could affect case
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins