Forward Watkins transferring from Duquesne
College Football Videos
Duquesne men's basketball coach Jim Ferry announced late Friday night that Isaiah Watkins plans to transfer from the program.
The 6-foot-7 forward and averaged 1.4 points and 1.4 rebounds in 16 games as a freshman. The Toronto native missed the first six games of the season after having arthroscopic knee surgery in early October.
“He is a great kid, and we wish him and his family the best of luck in the future,” Ferry said in a statement.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Route 22 closed in Delmont after tractor-trailer crash at cloverleaf
- Starkey: Cervelli’s inspiration
- More witness intimidation charges are filed against Plum teacher
- Downie, Ehrhoff lead list of likely Penguins leaving in free agency
- Pirates hope 1st baseman Alvarez starts to regain power stroke
- Supreme Court justices ream EPA for ignoring costs to meet air standards
- Murrysville native Bullock vying for health magazine’s ‘Next Fitness Star’
- Pittsburgh Public Works supervisor disciplined for text message
- St. Vincent professor, students use interviews for drug addiction data
- South Side zoning clashes with parking: Workers hurt
- 80 percent of drivers found exceeding speed limit in Mt. Lebanon, Bethel Park