Seton La-Salle grad leaving Duquesne women's basketball team
College Football Videos
Angela Heintz, a Seton-La Salle graduate, decided to leave the Duquesne women's basketball program, the school announced.
The 5-foot-10 guard averaged 2.5 points in 19 games as a freshman.
“We were fortunate to have Angela in the Duquesne family, and we wish well in her future endeavors,”coach Dan Burt said in a statement.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney n’at
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- Steelers’ Brown made good after leaving PSU in wake of sanctions
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Snapshot in time: Comparing Cowher, Tomlin drafts
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Crash closes road in Dunbar
- Pittsburgh VA director gets more time to appeal firing recommendation