Duquesne will open A-10 play on national television
College Football Videos
Duquesne will start the Atlantic 10 men's basketball season with a nationally televised game Jan. 3 at Dayton, part of an 18-game conference schedule released Wednesday.
NBC Sports Network will televise the conference opener as part of a tripleheader, one of at least five times (three at home) this season the Dukes will play on TV. The team's TV schedule includes two games at Consol Energy Center — Jan. 17 vs. VCU (CBS Sports Network) and Feb. 21 vs. Dayton (NBCSN) and one at Palumbo Center on Feb. 11 vs. George Washington (A-10 Network). A Feb. 7 game at Davidson is scheduled for the A-10 Network.
Also visiting Palumbo Center are Saint Joseph's (Jan. 7), Rhode Island (Jan. 10), St. Bonaventure (Jan. 22), George Mason (Jan. 31), Saint Louis (Feb. 25) and Davidson (March 7).
The A-10 road trips are at Dayton (Jan. 3), at Saint Louis (Jan. 14), at George Washington (Jan. 24), at Richmond (Jan. 28), at Davidson (Feb. 7), at UMass (Feb. 14), at La Salle (Feb. 18), at St. Bonaventure (Feb. 28) and at Fordham (March 4).
Chris Harlan is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @CHarlan_Trib.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Taylor recovering from forearm surgery
- Coder resigns as football coach at Canon-McMillan
- Steelers defense must replace 3 injured starters after victory
- Brentwood chief to remain on suspension as probe continues
- Police: 3 people dead in shooting at UPS facility
- Steelers to bring LB Harrison out of retirement
- To catch a thief, Youngwood church installs surveillance
- Pennsylvania slapped with another debt downgrade
- Council poised to sell Melody Tent site for Penguins-led development
- Rare Warhol paintings headed to Christie’s auction
- Pirates notebook: Volquez open to re-signing with team