PSU football loses Virginia from schedule
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Penn State announced Monday that Virginia backed out of its scheduled football date for next season.
The teams were supposed to play Sept. 14 at Beaver Stadium, but Virginia now will host Oregon instead.
The Orlando Sentinel reported that Central Florida has agreed to a home-and-home series with Penn State, with the Knights set to visit Beaver Stadium this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Liriano, Snider lift Pirates to a victory over Dodgers at PNC Park
- New Penguins coach to meet with Malkin
- Pirates notebook: Recovering Cole exceeds expectations in simulated game
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- 3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
- Greensburg pawn shop aids in arrest of home repair scam suspect
- Truck drivers taken to hospital after Pa. Turnpike crash in Butler County
- Blum’s work shines a light on lives of those from Appalachia