PSU football loses Virginia from schedule
College Football Videos
Penn State announced Monday that Virginia backed out of its scheduled football date for next season.
The teams were supposed to play Sept. 14 at Beaver Stadium, but Virginia now will host Oregon instead.
The Orlando Sentinel reported that Central Florida has agreed to a home-and-home series with Penn State, with the Knights set to visit Beaver Stadium this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Tomlin: Penalties only one factor in Steelers’ loss
- Authorities accuse South Fayette commissioner of insurance fraud
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Prosecutors float possibility of jail time for former Justice Melvin
- Body found in Allegheny River near Clemente Bridge
- Neil Diamond bringing tour to Consol Energy Center
- No one way to fix Western Pennsylvania’s heroin problem, report says
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Paper or paper? California bans single-use plastic bags
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet