Penn State's new ice arena hosts first game Oct. 11
College Football Videos
Pegula Ice Arena, Penn State's state-of-the-art hockey facility, will host its first game Oct. 11 with the Nittany Lions welcoming Army.
The game will be part of the campus' homecoming weekend festivities.
Pegula Ice Arena seats 6,000 spectators, with 1,000 of the seats earmarked for students. The inaugural season of Pegula Ice Arena also will be the Nittany Lions' first in the newly formed Big Ten hockey conference.
Season-ticket deposits for the 2013-14 season are being accepted. Single-game ticket information will be released at a later date.
Penn State will close out Greenberg Ice Pavilion this weekend with two games against Oklahoma.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Reagan shooter Hinckley closer to permanent freedom
- Steelers won’t be backed into a corner at NFL Draft
- Cole overcomes rough start as Pirates sweep Brewers
- Pirates notebook: GM sticking to plan with Kang
- For Penguins penalty kill, enough is enough
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz gets lift with move back to Crosby’s line
- Minnesota tight end Williams hopes to join father as 1st-round pick
- Pitt football notebook: ‘No. 1 safety’ Mitchell asked to step up
- Quarterback Tebow expected to sign with Eagles
- Monessen man wounded in afternoon shooting
- Coming off hill revives Seton Hill University, downtown Greensburg