Penn State's new ice arena hosts first game Oct. 11
College Football Videos
Pegula Ice Arena, Penn State's state-of-the-art hockey facility, will host its first game Oct. 11 with the Nittany Lions welcoming Army.
The game will be part of the campus' homecoming weekend festivities.
Pegula Ice Arena seats 6,000 spectators, with 1,000 of the seats earmarked for students. The inaugural season of Pegula Ice Arena also will be the Nittany Lions' first in the newly formed Big Ten hockey conference.
Season-ticket deposits for the 2013-14 season are being accepted. Single-game ticket information will be released at a later date.
Penn State will close out Greenberg Ice Pavilion this weekend with two games against Oklahoma.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Players respect coach, refuse to blame Johnston
- Eagle egg breaks, parents abandon nest
- Norwin High School health teacher charged with selling heroin
- Rogue Catholics in Society of St. Pius X to reopen West End church
- Pirates notebook: Locke makes bid for final rotation spot, Tabata cut
- Clymer woman dies in 2-vehicle crash in Homer City
- Couple taken into custody after 8-hour standoff in Hempfield
- Pa. woman charged with forging docs to claim she was an attorney
- Cal U women win Division II national title with 86-69 win
- German pilot visited glider field near crash site as a child
- Penguins coach Johnston’s mother dies