Penn State's new ice arena hosts first game Oct. 11
College Football Videos
Pegula Ice Arena, Penn State's state-of-the-art hockey facility, will host its first game Oct. 11 with the Nittany Lions welcoming Army.
The game will be part of the campus' homecoming weekend festivities.
Pegula Ice Arena seats 6,000 spectators, with 1,000 of the seats earmarked for students. The inaugural season of Pegula Ice Arena also will be the Nittany Lions' first in the newly formed Big Ten hockey conference.
Season-ticket deposits for the 2013-14 season are being accepted. Single-game ticket information will be released at a later date.
Penn State will close out Greenberg Ice Pavilion this weekend with two games against Oklahoma.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Franklin Regional runs past Hampton
- South Fayette extends winning streak in dominating fashion
- Gorman: WPIAL must answer with power move
- Cole working to become Penguins’ next Martin on defense
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Rock Steelers Style, other fashion events team up for a good cause
- Penn-Trafford QB Laffoon sets career TD pass mark in rout of Hempfield
- Opposing TEs took differing paths to greatness
- NFL notebook: Cardinals to stay in W.Va. ahead of Steelers game
- Freeport takes chances, cashes in during shutout of Highlands