Running back/defensive back commits to Penn State for 2014
College Football Videos
Penn State football coach Bill O'Brien landed a verbal commitment from Fairfax, Va., running back/defensive back Nick Scott.
Scott, originally from Lancaster, is the second Nittany Lions commitment for the 2014 class.
“As soon as I stepped foot on campus (this past weekend), I was blown away and knew it was the place for me,” Scott told the Washington Post. “It felt like home.”
He also had a scholarship offer from Boston College and took an unofficial visit to Alabama in October.
In his first season at Fairfax, Scott had 932 rushing yards, 1,164 total yards and 12 touchdowns.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Mt. Lebanon native, Iraq war hero’s action goes unrewarded
- Pirates pitchers finding success with expanded strike zone
- Downie’s goal, fight spark Penguins to win over Coyotes
- Pirates notebook: Polanco’s power outburst a matter of timing
- Shortfalls sabotage promise of a union retiree’s pension
- Starkey: Next frontier for Steelers offense
- Alvarez latest in Pirates’ revolving door at first base
- Probiotic bacteria help conquer ‘superbugs’
- Man rescued from sinkhole in McKeesport