Running back/defensive back commits to Penn State for 2014
College Football Videos
Penn State football coach Bill O'Brien landed a verbal commitment from Fairfax, Va., running back/defensive back Nick Scott.
Scott, originally from Lancaster, is the second Nittany Lions commitment for the 2014 class.
“As soon as I stepped foot on campus (this past weekend), I was blown away and knew it was the place for me,” Scott told the Washington Post. “It felt like home.”
He also had a scholarship offer from Boston College and took an unofficial visit to Alabama in October.
In his first season at Fairfax, Scott had 932 rushing yards, 1,164 total yards and 12 touchdowns.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Consumer, core prices inch up
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Pitt offense eyes healthy balance
- The Leader eager for Kittanning finale
- Highmark seeks double-digit increase for more benefits, heavy use
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Canadians more fearful, aware after ‘very rare’ attack in Ottawa
- Flyers continue mastery of Penguins at Consol
- Apollo-Ridge school bus safety program aims to drive message home
- Contempt citation sought by state against Highmark for alleged violation of deal with UPMC
- Corbett rips Wolf tax proposals during Hempfield campaign stop