PSU lands 4-star cornerback recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State received a 12th verbal commitment Wednesday when Maryland cornerback Troy Vincent Jr. pledged to sign with the Nittany Lions next February.
Vincent is the son of former Pro Bowl cornerback Troy Vincent.
He had scholarship offers from a number of schools, including Notre Dame and Michigan. Vincent's commitment bolstered a class that has received high marks from recruiting analysts even though Penn State is not allowed to sign more than 15 players to its 2014 recruiting class because of NCAA sanctions. The 5-foot-10, 181-pounder plays at the Gilman School in Baltimore.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steel Center celebrates 50 years
- Elizabeth Township Commissioners approve phone system upgrade
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Guitar added to course list at Ford City High School