PSU lands 4-star cornerback recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State received a 12th verbal commitment Wednesday when Maryland cornerback Troy Vincent Jr. pledged to sign with the Nittany Lions next February.
Vincent is the son of former Pro Bowl cornerback Troy Vincent.
He had scholarship offers from a number of schools, including Notre Dame and Michigan. Vincent's commitment bolstered a class that has received high marks from recruiting analysts even though Penn State is not allowed to sign more than 15 players to its 2014 recruiting class because of NCAA sanctions. The 5-foot-10, 181-pounder plays at the Gilman School in Baltimore.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Corbett: Downtown project will ‘make a huge difference’ in Pittsburgh
- LNG exports get federal approval from Dominion’s Cove Point terminal
- Public station WQED cutting staff in face of financial woes
- Police find pipe bombs in woods during manhunt for suspect in trooper ambush
- South Side bar closes voluntarily as District Attorney reviews safety concerns
- Tomlin: Penalties only one factor in Steelers’ loss
- Corbett to sign bill to help lower fatal overdoses
- Pittsburgh rallies for second year of Pirates magic
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Pitt joins national team looking to unravel traumatic brain injuries
- No one way to fix Western Pennsylvania’s heroin problem, report says