Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Stupid Steelers
- Steelers running backs Bell, Blount will face drug charges
- Monessen man faces another trial
- Chase suspect faces trial, other woes
- Area school districts set to begin new year
- It’s only exhibition, but these Steelers could solidify roster spots vs. Eagles
- Young man with a gift
- Lincoln amends its seismic testing laws
- West Mifflin may demolish fire-damaged home
- West Mifflin loses KaBOOM! playground bid
- Braves’ error, Sanchez’s sacrifice fly in 9th help Pirates snap long skid