Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- In visit to Washington Wild Things, Rose talks, but not about betting
- In historic vote, Pa. Senate approves bill selling state liquor stores
- Pa. Senate passes $30.1B GOP budget; Wolf veto likely
- U.S. tops Germany to reach Women’s World Cup final
- Penguins notebook: Sheary hoping to return to organization
- UConn transfer picks PSU hoops
- Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor to host history of baseball event
- Forget online, Pittsburgh singles can meet mates through Dinner for 8
- Blackhawks deal Gibsonia native Saad to Blue Jackets
- When it comes to walking, Pittsburgh’s Venture Outdoors has much to offer
- The Wine Cellar: Celebrate your pursuit of happiness with a good wine