Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- WPIAL Class AAAA notebook: Pine-Richland has titles in 3 classifications
- The holiday season ushers in the gift of another layer of fashion — the coat
- Pine-Richland tops defending champ Central Catholic to capture WPIAL title
- Author DeKok’s ‘Murder in the Stacks’ looks at Penn State student’s 1969 killing
- Tire comes off, hits oncoming car, kills 1 on Route 28
- Air Force reservist apparently settles firing lawsuit against U.S. Steel
- Former youth volunteer facing federal child pornography charges
- Dick Cavett memoir looks back on more than TV show
- Report lays out red flags, failures in rearing of shooter at Conn. school
- Carnegie boy gets to be mayor for a day
- Heidelberg council approves new playground plan