Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Manorville man shares love for fishing
- West Virginia whips San Diego State to claim Las Vegas Invitational title
- Woman hosts annual sale for artists in her Valley Township home
- Penguins lose hard-fought game to Blue Jackets in overtime
- Unabashed church pastors put politics front and center
- Republicans roll dice as Trump headlines Pennsylvania Society event
- Unsung backups provide boost for Steelers defensive line
- Roundup: Power companies suspend appliance recycling program; Celery blend used by Costco tests positive for E. Coli; more
- Former Pirates pitcher Happ agrees to $36 million, 3-year deal with Blue Jays
- Run game needed for balance vs. Seahawks
- Black Friday chaos dwindles thanks to earlier deals, online sales