Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Flags lowered to mourn Pa. state trooper shot dead during gun training
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Sparks fly at 2nd Corbett, Wolf campaign debate
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Police identify, release people involved in I-70 collision
- Pittsburgh rises up for a 2nd year of Pirates magic
- Indiana County infant hit by bullet will be blind
- September ranks with driest ever in Western Pa.
- Despres is relishing his regular role on Penguins’ blue line
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy