Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McCutchen, Pirates cruise past Twins
- Beaver County widow won’t lose home over $6.30 late fee
- Gibsonia’s Saad shows off Stanley Cup at 911th Airlift Wing
- Steelers’ Wheaton adjusting his game moving to slot receiver
- Judge adds 2 years to sentence of Baldwin Borough man acquitted of murder
- Steelers unfazed by Brady suspension saga
- Pirates notebook: Prospect Tucker unaware of ‘trade’ frenzy
- Police: Scottdale man had child porn on computer
- Housing Authority to treat Brookline senior complex for bedbugs
- Rossi: ‘Hockey guy’ Sutter will be missed
- Plum High School teacher held for court on charges of intimidation