Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Motorcyclist killed after striking pole in Penn Township
- Former pitcher Allie happily adjusting to outfield
- Pirates chase Mets’ Harvey early in rout
- Biertempfel: Despite Marte’s inconsistency, Pirates’ Hurdle keeping faith
- Unquestionable courage & sacrifice
- Book details secret to Pirates’ turnaround
- Coroners, organ harvesting group spar over procurement process
- Rossi: Days off are when Pirates’ starters begin winning formula
- Ex-Baldwin, Pitt star Pinkston not giving up on NFL dream
- Hempfield train crash search called off; no evidence found
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts