Penn State adds defensive line recruit
College Football Videos
Penn State added a 13th recruit to its 2014 class Monday when Millville (N.J.) defensive lineman Antoine White verbally committed to the Nittany Lions.
The 6-foot-3, 265-pound White projects as a defensive tackle in college. He had 80 tackles, including 14 for losses, and six sacks as a junior at Millville High School in South Jersey.
Penn State is allowed to sign only 15 players in 2014 because of NCAA sanctions. It may have flexibility to sign more players next February if a couple of incoming recruits enroll early and count against the 2013 class.
Penn State officially signed 12 players last February since five players in the 17-man class enrolled in January, including prized tight end Adam Breneman.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Black Friday trends, tactics change, but Americans still love bargains
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Light of Life offers ‘More Than A Meal’ Thanksgiving event
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Youngwood Fire Department to dedicate memorial at station
- Thomas Jefferson girls bring hard-nosed play, intangibles to the court
- Researchers at Pennsylvania’s top universities take to the web to fund projects
- Meals delivery on holiday helps to remember Penn Hills boy who drowned
- Flurry of business activity enlivening quaint Saxonburg
- Penn Hills boy who drowned remains an inspiration to parents
- District college game of the week: Washington & Jefferson at Mount Union