Chryst daughter signs to play soccer at Pitt
Mikayla Chryst, daughter of Pitt football coach Paul Chryst, signed a letter of intent to play soccer next season at Pitt.
Chryst, a defender, helped lead Edgewood (Wis.) High School to the 2011 state championship.
She and Gateway's Carly Seneca were among 12 seniors who signed with Pitt.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Michigan State defensive coordinator a Pitt coaching candidate
- Analysis: Misunderstood Chryst served Pitt well
- Assistant at Duke eyes Pitt football job
- Time is of essence for Pitt in finding football coach, athletic director
- Pitt offensive coordinator Rudolph still focused on Panthers
- Coach Chryst continues his Pitt football duties amid an uncertain future
- Chryst returns home, named football coach at Wisconsin
- Pederson’s 2nd tenure as Pitt AD comes to abrupt end
- Pitt’s Conner named ACC player of the year
- Analysis: Stay or leave, Pitt football coach Chryst did his job
- If Chryst leaves Pitt, list of potential replacements is varied