Chryst daughter signs to play soccer at Pitt
By Jerry DiPaola
Published: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 5:21 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, February 14, 2013
Mikayla Chryst, daughter of Pitt football coach Paul Chryst, signed a letter of intent to play soccer next season at Pitt.
Chryst, a defender, helped lead Edgewood (Wis.) High School to the 2011 state championship.
She and Gateway's Carly Seneca were among 12 seniors who signed with Pitt.
- ACC-bound Pitt finds itself without natural football rivals
- ACC: Men’s basketball tournament still could be played at MSG
- Atlantic Coast Conference explores idea of own TV network
- Pitt coach Chryst holds players to high standards on, off field
- Pitt’s Dixon helping Moore find new school
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.