Court hearing for Pitt quarterback Chapman delayed again
A pre-trial hearing for Pitt quarterback Tra'von Chapman, who is charged with assault and unlawful restraint of a female victim, was postponed Thursday.
This is the second time the hearing has been delayed in Portage County (Ohio) Municipal Court.
Court officials said the postponement was due to a scheduling conflict with a separate case in Cuyahoga County involving Chapman's attorney, Deanna Robertson.
His hearing will now be held on July 29.
Chapman was arrested April 26 in Kent.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Ohio offensive lineman verbally commits to Pitt
- Boston College football coach Addazio can’t get enough of the game
- Pitt notebook: Panthers defense responds to questions with shutout
- Former Clairton, Pitt cornerback Coles enrolls at Duquesne
- Pitt cruises past Delaware in season opener
- Pitt notebook: Offensive linemen rotate during rout over Delaware
- Pitt senior Weatherspoon’s work ethic second to none
- Johnson primed for second season at Pitt
- FSU star QB Winston working to improve on, off field
- Ex-Pitt basketball star Patterson signs overseas