Court hearing for Pitt quarterback Chapman delayed again
A pre-trial hearing for Pitt quarterback Tra'von Chapman, who is charged with assault and unlawful restraint of a female victim, was postponed Thursday.
This is the second time the hearing has been delayed in Portage County (Ohio) Municipal Court.
Court officials said the postponement was due to a scheduling conflict with a separate case in Cuyahoga County involving Chapman's attorney, Deanna Robertson.
His hearing will now be held on July 29.
Chapman was arrested April 26 in Kent.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt, WR Boyd look to break out against Virginia
- Pitt O-line responds to coach’s challenge
- Pitt holds off Virginia Tech in ACC opener
- Former Steelers assistant Archer returns to Heinz Field with Virginia
- Pitt notebook: Voytik proves value by baffling Hokies with running ability
- Pitt notebook: Panthers keeping many players involved
- Same cast, improved results for Pitt defense
- Pitt women’s soccer makes history; West Virginia doesn’t want to repeat it
- False fire alarm awakens Pitt players, coaches 12 hours before kickoff
- Pitt football team staying humble amid 3-1 start
- Pitt notebook: RB Ollison thriving with aggressive running style