City Game tip-off time announced
The 82nd City Game between Duquesne and Pitt will tip off at 1 p.m. on Sat., Nov. 30 at Consol Energy Center.
The annual game between the crosstown rivals, a series which Pitt leads, 50-31, will be televised by CBS College Sports.
Pitt announced two other tipoff times: The Panthers will play host to Fresno State at 7 p.m. on Tues., Nov. 12 and to Youngstown State at noon on Sat., Dec. 14. Both games are at Petersen Events Center.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pitt women’s soccer makes history; West Virginia doesn’t want to repeat it
- Same cast, improved results for Pitt defense
- Pitt football team staying humble amid 3-1 start
- Pitt notebook: RB Ollison thriving with aggressive running style
- Pitt notebook: Panthers keeping many players involved
- Defense is 1st priority at Pitt hoops opens practice
- Pitt coach McConnell-Serio confident in young team
- Pitt, Virginia Tech patch holes in lineup
- Pitt holds off Virginia Tech in ACC opener
- Pitt notebook: Voytik proves value by baffling Hokies with running ability
- Pitt notebook: Backup QB Peterman to relieve Voytik again