Pitt women's basketball signs three to National Letters of Intent
Pitt women's basketball coach Suzie McConnell-Serio announced on Friday the signings of Aysia Bugg (Bolingbrook, Ill.), Stasha Carey (Middleburg Heights, Ohio), Yacine Diop (Pittsburgh) and Naje Gibson (Pittsburgh) to National Letters of Intent.
The Panthers' class is ranked No. 15 by espnW HoopGurlz and BlueStar Basketball.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Senior running back Bennett quietly filled role during Pitt career
- No. 15 San Diego State hammers Pitt, 74-57
- Pitt football notebook: Athletic department seeking fans’ input
- Pitt center Randall rebounds from injury
- Pitt eager to grapple with long-standing rival Penn State on wrestling mat
- Pitt notebook: Chryst keeps Panthers motivated amid adversity
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Pitt prepares for speedy Miami with bowl eligibility on the line
- Pitt guard Jones takes away positives after loss to Hawaii
- Pressure mounts on Pitt coach Chryst as 3rd season will soon end
- Pitt football notebook: Panthers’ depth at RB, offensive line shows against Syracuse