Pitt WR coach Bobby Engram taking job on Baltimore Ravens' staff
Pitt wide receivers coach Bobby Engram is expected to take the same job with the Baltimore Ravens, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Engram, one of the first assistants hired by coach Paul Chryst two years ago, is one of Pitt's top recruiters.
He also coached Tyler Boyd, who became a third-team All-ACC selection in his freshman season last year.
Engram replaces Jim Hostler, a Bethel Park native, who left to become senior offensive assistant for the Buffalo Bills.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- Pitt notebook: Pitino: This year’s Pitt team not as talented as past years
- Pitt suffers loss at home in first ACC meeting against Louisville
- Junior-college DE interested in signing with Pitt
- Juco center Nix looks to fill void at Pitt
- Tough times are in past for Pitt senior guard Kiesel
- Pitt, Louisville square off after unusually long layoffs
- Pitt offers scholarship to Pine-Richland QB DiNucci
- In recruiting, Pitt, Penn State make ‘social’ commentary
- Pitt’s Johnson to have shoulder surgery
- Pitt women’s basketball team upends Boston College