Pitt WR coach Bobby Engram taking job on Baltimore Ravens' staff
Pitt wide receivers coach Bobby Engram is expected to take the same job with the Baltimore Ravens, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Engram, one of the first assistants hired by coach Paul Chryst two years ago, is one of Pitt's top recruiters.
He also coached Tyler Boyd, who became a third-team All-ACC selection in his freshman season last year.
Engram replaces Jim Hostler, a Bethel Park native, who left to become senior offensive assistant for the Buffalo Bills.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt notebook: Chryst didn’t lobby to keep Watt at tight end
- Discipline Pitt’s only option against Georgia Tech
- Pitt Gameday: Panthers seek midseason reboot in attempt to regain footing
- Pitt’s defense has not rested in post-Donald era
- Now with Va. Tech, fate tests former Wash High running back McKenzie
- All signs positive for Pitt junior forward Johnson
- Pitt releases 2015, 2016 non-conference football schedules
- Pitt notebook: Zone-read plays suit Voytik’s strengths
- Pitt’s Dixon expecting more from point guard Robinson
- New Dixon assistant has Family ties
- Sophomore guard Jones shows off range in Pitt’s Blue-Gold scrimmage