Pitt WR coach Bobby Engram taking job on Baltimore Ravens' staff
Pitt wide receivers coach Bobby Engram is expected to take the same job with the Baltimore Ravens, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Engram, one of the first assistants hired by coach Paul Chryst two years ago, is one of Pitt's top recruiters.
He also coached Tyler Boyd, who became a third-team All-ACC selection in his freshman season last year.
Engram replaces Jim Hostler, a Bethel Park native, who left to become senior offensive assistant for the Buffalo Bills.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt notebook: Chryst keeps Panthers motivated amid adversity
- Inching closer to return, Pitt’s Wright could boost defense
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Penn State wrestling gets best of Pitt again
- Pitt football notebook: Panthers’ depth at RB, offensive line shows against Syracuse
- Pressure mounts on Pitt coach Chryst as 3rd season will soon end
- Pitt secondary coach Douglas makes needed adjustments
- Pitt found opponent it had hoped for in Hawaii
- Pitt eager to grapple with long-standing rival Penn State on wrestling mat
- Pitt coach Dixon says finding right balance for schedule no easy task
- Assistant coach who followed Haywood to Pitt settles lawsuit with school