Pitt announces fan-friendly events to conclude spring drills
Pitt will conclude spring football drills with a series of interactive events for fans from 2-4 p.m. April 13 at the team's UPMC Sports Performance Complex on the South Side.
Included will be:
• A youth clinic for boys and girls (eighth grade and under) conducted by players and staff that will stress football fundamentals at seven positions
• Offensive and defensive strategy sessions led by coordinators Joe Rudolph and Matt House, including film breakdown
• A talk by recruiting coordinator Dann Kabala detailing processes involved in prospect evaluation and signing players to letters of intent
• A session led by strength and conditioning coach Ross Kolodziej on players' year-round physical development
Pitt will not hold a spring game, but coach Paul Chryst will conduct a closed practice before the start of the interactive events.
Jerry DiPaola is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. Reach him at email@example.com or via Twitter @JDiPaola_Trib.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ohio offensive lineman verbally commits to Pitt
- Boston College football coach Addazio can’t get enough of the game
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Pitt notebook: Panthers defense responds to questions with shutout
- Pitt cruises past Delaware in season opener
- Pitt notebook: Offensive linemen rotate during rout over Delaware
- Former Clairton, Pitt cornerback Coles enrolls at Duquesne
- Pitt’s obscure opener still matters
- Pitt coordinator House rebuilds defense with depth
- Seton-La Salle grad Orndoff excited about his role in Pitt offense
- Johnson primed for second season at Pitt