Pitt basketball to appear twice on ESPN's 'Big Monday'
Pitt will appear in two “Big Monday” nationally televised men's basketball games on ESPN this season.
The Panthers will visit Duke at 7 p.m. Jan. 19 and will play at Virginia at 7 p.m. Feb. 16.
Pitt has made 28 “Big Monday” appearances since 2002-03.
The Panthers entire 2014-15 schedule will be announced at a later date.
John Harris is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Sales, income taxes increases expected in Gov. Tom Wolf’s budget
- Supreme Court’s health care law ruling worries 34 states
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Shenefelt of North Huntingdon accused of road rage altercation in Westmoreland
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- Lawmakers press Veterans Affairs for improved access to rural health care
- Pirates special instructor Tekulve taking second chance to heart
- Mylan completes inversion with Abbott to move headquarters to Netherlands, lower taxes
- Rangers up ante in Metropolitan Division with trade acquisitions
- Reputed major heroin trafficker in Westmoreland County pleads guilty, gets prison sentence