Kentucky gets rematch with Robert Morris
College Football Videos
Robert Morris will get another chance to see if it can upset college basketball powerhouse Kentucky, this time at legendary Rupp Arena.
The Colonials, who stunned Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in March, will play the Wildcats on Nov. 17 as part of a nonconference schedule that Kentucky released Wednesday.
Kentucky is expected to have eight McDonald's All-Americans on its roster next season and is the likely preseason No. 1 team. The game against Robert Morris is part of the Keightey Classic, a tournament that honors Kentucky's late equipment manager, Bill Keightley.
This past season, the Colonials hosted and shocked Kentucky, 59-57, in the NIT that unexpectedly ended the defending national champion's season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- State Dems broke ties with political consultant days before FBI raids
- Worker injured when excavator backs over him in Kittanning
- Pirates acquire pitcher Blanton from Royals for cash
- Peduto blasts Wolf’s plan to borrow $3B to shore up pensions
- Man with handgun robs Fayette County bar, patron
- Cardinals add outfielder Moss in trade with Indians
- ‘Greed is not criminal,’ says judge in McCullough trial
- Tight ends’ role in Steelers passing game continues to lessen but players remain selfless
- Avonmore mayor to resign after being charged with theft
- Multiple delays to slow travel between Alle-Kiski Valley, Greensburg