Kentucky gets rematch with Robert Morris
College Football Videos
Robert Morris will get another chance to see if it can upset college basketball powerhouse Kentucky, this time at legendary Rupp Arena.
The Colonials, who stunned Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in March, will play the Wildcats on Nov. 17 as part of a nonconference schedule that Kentucky released Wednesday.
Kentucky is expected to have eight McDonald's All-Americans on its roster next season and is the likely preseason No. 1 team. The game against Robert Morris is part of the Keightey Classic, a tournament that honors Kentucky's late equipment manager, Bill Keightley.
This past season, the Colonials hosted and shocked Kentucky, 59-57, in the NIT that unexpectedly ended the defending national champion's season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trooper fatally shoots burglary suspect inside Somerset grocery store
- Armed bandit holds up Leechburg gas station
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Westmoreland used car dealers indicted in fraud
- Officials envision reinvigorated Allegheny County Airport
- Struggling Pirates SS Mercer finding himself out on infield’s left side
- Allegheny County inmate dies at hospital
- Pa. sees widespread job gains; jobless rate holds at 5.3%
- Starkey: Patriots’ legacy forever stained
- New Kensington Megan’s Law offender jailed on new child porn charges
- Natrona Heights native helped bring ‘American Ninja Warrior’ to Pittsburgh