Kentucky gets rematch with Robert Morris
College Football Videos
Robert Morris will get another chance to see if it can upset college basketball powerhouse Kentucky, this time at legendary Rupp Arena.
The Colonials, who stunned Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in March, will play the Wildcats on Nov. 17 as part of a nonconference schedule that Kentucky released Wednesday.
Kentucky is expected to have eight McDonald's All-Americans on its roster next season and is the likely preseason No. 1 team. The game against Robert Morris is part of the Keightey Classic, a tournament that honors Kentucky's late equipment manager, Bill Keightley.
This past season, the Colonials hosted and shocked Kentucky, 59-57, in the NIT that unexpectedly ended the defending national champion's season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jerome Bettis to be enshrined in hall of fame
- Tennessee quarterback Peterman considers transfer to Pitt
- Suggestions are aplenty on what Penguins need to break through
- Westmoreland museum spotlights artist John Kane’s late-in-life fame
- Penguins minor league notebook: Rookie Wilson emerges as 3rd-line NHL prospect
- City crews getting ready for winter storm expected Sunday, Monday
- Pitt upsets No. 8 Notre Dame to snap losing streak
- Gulls fleeing frozen Great Lakes fill skies over Pittsburgh’s Point
- Starkey: Pitt needs this version of James Robinson
- Familiar Downtown Pittsburgh presence lost arm, leg to train
- Rossi: History beckons for Seattle’s Seahawks