Kentucky gets rematch with Robert Morris
College Football Videos
Robert Morris will get another chance to see if it can upset college basketball powerhouse Kentucky, this time at legendary Rupp Arena.
The Colonials, who stunned Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in March, will play the Wildcats on Nov. 17 as part of a nonconference schedule that Kentucky released Wednesday.
Kentucky is expected to have eight McDonald's All-Americans on its roster next season and is the likely preseason No. 1 team. The game against Robert Morris is part of the Keightey Classic, a tournament that honors Kentucky's late equipment manager, Bill Keightley.
This past season, the Colonials hosted and shocked Kentucky, 59-57, in the NIT that unexpectedly ended the defending national champion's season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Defense has a retro feel
- No decision yet on charges against elderly driver who struck and killed pregnant woman
- Committee looks into beneficial uses of coal ash
- UPMC researcher died of acute cyanide poisoning, medical examiner says
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- Photo of suspect in Greendale Tavern burglary/fire released
- Washington Co. couple sues Range Resources over drilling, water
- Fayette County history could fetch big bucks at Ohio auction
- Effort to bring fishing event for veterans back to Squaw Valley Park picks up steam
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run