Kentucky gets rematch with Robert Morris
College Football Videos
Robert Morris will get another chance to see if it can upset college basketball powerhouse Kentucky, this time at legendary Rupp Arena.
The Colonials, who stunned Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in March, will play the Wildcats on Nov. 17 as part of a nonconference schedule that Kentucky released Wednesday.
Kentucky is expected to have eight McDonald's All-Americans on its roster next season and is the likely preseason No. 1 team. The game against Robert Morris is part of the Keightey Classic, a tournament that honors Kentucky's late equipment manager, Bill Keightley.
This past season, the Colonials hosted and shocked Kentucky, 59-57, in the NIT that unexpectedly ended the defending national champion's season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Natrona Bottling Co. keeps soda pop operation small, putting effort into craft, taste
- Steelers-Texans game changers: Bell’s 43-yard catch provides spark
- Pa. Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal