Kentucky gets rematch with Robert Morris
College Football Videos
Robert Morris will get another chance to see if it can upset college basketball powerhouse Kentucky, this time at legendary Rupp Arena.
The Colonials, who stunned Kentucky in the first round of the NIT in March, will play the Wildcats on Nov. 17 as part of a nonconference schedule that Kentucky released Wednesday.
Kentucky is expected to have eight McDonald's All-Americans on its roster next season and is the likely preseason No. 1 team. The game against Robert Morris is part of the Keightey Classic, a tournament that honors Kentucky's late equipment manager, Bill Keightley.
This past season, the Colonials hosted and shocked Kentucky, 59-57, in the NIT that unexpectedly ended the defending national champion's season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Penn State notebook: Franklin: Nittany Lions’ ‘healthy’ going into Week 2
- Wednesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals
- Suit filed by 4 Cincinnati-area black students over expulsion
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Pirates notebook: Polanco says demotion to Indianapolis helped
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Pitt football notebook: Ohio offensive lineman verbally commits to Pitt
- Pittsburgh mayor says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Saudis arrest 88 accused of ties to al-Qaida
- No one hurt when Indiana school bus hits pole in Shelocta