RMU announces men's basketball recruiting class
College Football Videos
Robert Morris men's basketball coach Andy Toole announced the team's 2013-14 recruiting class, which includes three junior college players and three freshmen.
He said the class addressed areas where the team needed to improve. Headlining the class are two Rivals.com three-star recruits: guard Kavon Stewart (Hudson Catholic/Paterson, N.J.) and forward Jeremiah Worthem (Math, Science and Civics/Philadelphia).
Worthem's high school teammate, guard Britton Lee (Newark, N.J.), is the other freshman. The junior college players are guards Desjuan Newton (Central Arizona/Seattle, Wash.) and Charles Oliver (Lakeland Community College/Scotch Plain, N.J.) and forward Aaron Tate (Dodge City/New Bern, N.C.).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fleury, Penguins too much for Kings
- Pirates likely to seek pitcher, catcher when free agency starts
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Police: Man wanted in fatal ambush of Pennsylvania trooper finally captured
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- Trooper struck by SUV in East Huntingdon has ‘long road ahead of him’
- Court validates Highmark Medicare plan that excludes UPMC
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents