RMU announces men's basketball recruiting class
College Football Videos
Robert Morris men's basketball coach Andy Toole announced the team's 2013-14 recruiting class, which includes three junior college players and three freshmen.
He said the class addressed areas where the team needed to improve. Headlining the class are two Rivals.com three-star recruits: guard Kavon Stewart (Hudson Catholic/Paterson, N.J.) and forward Jeremiah Worthem (Math, Science and Civics/Philadelphia).
Worthem's high school teammate, guard Britton Lee (Newark, N.J.), is the other freshman. The junior college players are guards Desjuan Newton (Central Arizona/Seattle, Wash.) and Charles Oliver (Lakeland Community College/Scotch Plain, N.J.) and forward Aaron Tate (Dodge City/New Bern, N.C.).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man barricaded in house near West Hempfield Elementary School
- Pirates cut 12, including outfielder Tabata and pitcher Lincoln
- Freshman arrested in Burrell High School bomb threat
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Homewood man on run since December found hiding at girlfriend’s apartment
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia
- Garfield group succeeds in getting Aldi to open store where Bottom Dollar closed
- Hays eagle egg watch continues
- Outbound lanes of Fort Pitt Tunnel close Friday for the weekend
- Sewickley mortgage broker pleads guilty in bank fraud conspiracy
- About face: Pirates’ Burnett now digging the shifts