RMU announces men's basketball recruiting class
College Football Videos
Robert Morris men's basketball coach Andy Toole announced the team's 2013-14 recruiting class, which includes three junior college players and three freshmen.
He said the class addressed areas where the team needed to improve. Headlining the class are two Rivals.com three-star recruits: guard Kavon Stewart (Hudson Catholic/Paterson, N.J.) and forward Jeremiah Worthem (Math, Science and Civics/Philadelphia).
Worthem's high school teammate, guard Britton Lee (Newark, N.J.), is the other freshman. The junior college players are guards Desjuan Newton (Central Arizona/Seattle, Wash.) and Charles Oliver (Lakeland Community College/Scotch Plain, N.J.) and forward Aaron Tate (Dodge City/New Bern, N.C.).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Time for bold change,’ Wolf says in outlining $30B budget restructuring taxes
- Dormont manager resigns to sidestep firing
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- Cal U fraternity president cited after police arrest 7 in weekend brawl
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Pittsburgh’s Downtown tops ranking of small to midsized cities
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Penguins GM Rutherford not counting on Dupuis’ return
- Surgeon to examine Pirates’ Cumpton after experiencing elbow discomfort
- Indiana Township man held without bail on drug paraphernalia charges
- On remote Japanese island, cats outnumber humans