RMU falls at Cleveland State to drop to 3-3
College Football Videos
CLEVELAND — Bryn Forbes led six Cleveland State players in double figures with 18 points as the Vikings defeated Robert Morris, 87-74, on Saturday.
The Vikings (3-2), leading 33-29 at the half, built their lead to 18 points by outscoring the Colonials, 20-6, over the first six minutes of the second half. That would be enough cushion to absorb a rally that would get the Colonials (3-3) within five points with eight minutes left, but no closer.
Joining Forbes in double figures were Charlie Lee with 17 points, Anton Grady and Trey Lewis with 13 apiece, Jon Harris 11 and Sebastian Douglas 10.
The Vikings finished 23 of 45 from the field (51.1 percent), including 7 of 17 from the 3-point arc (41.2 percent).
Jeremiah Worthem scored 16 points, Karvel Anderson 14 and Lucky Jones 13 for Robert Morris.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense
- Penguins see Stars, blanked by Dallas in opening game
- Police: Woman, 18, pretended to be student, assaulted Perry principal
- Guns, drugs recovered during raid in Wilkinsburg
- Starkey: Pirates gaining bad big-game rep
- Banshee trailer featuring Vandergrift released
- What’s old is new at Toll Gate Revival in Lawrenceville
- Pirates notebook: Fastball command issues hurt Cole against Cubs
- Steelers hoping to establish run early against San Diego
- Kennametal HQ relocation rankles Westmoreland County business leadership
- LaBar: Why NXT shouldn’t be compared to RAW