RMU falls at Cleveland State to drop to 3-3
College Football Videos
CLEVELAND — Bryn Forbes led six Cleveland State players in double figures with 18 points as the Vikings defeated Robert Morris, 87-74, on Saturday.
The Vikings (3-2), leading 33-29 at the half, built their lead to 18 points by outscoring the Colonials, 20-6, over the first six minutes of the second half. That would be enough cushion to absorb a rally that would get the Colonials (3-3) within five points with eight minutes left, but no closer.
Joining Forbes in double figures were Charlie Lee with 17 points, Anton Grady and Trey Lewis with 13 apiece, Jon Harris 11 and Sebastian Douglas 10.
The Vikings finished 23 of 45 from the field (51.1 percent), including 7 of 17 from the 3-point arc (41.2 percent).
Jeremiah Worthem scored 16 points, Karvel Anderson 14 and Lucky Jones 13 for Robert Morris.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Over the falls — Cucumber Falls that is — go 3 kayakers in OhioPyle
- Weather continues to cause crashes, public transportation delays
- Wolf reverses Corbett, says deal between Highmark, UPMC doesn’t limit continuity of care to very ill
- Penguins’ Lovejoy embracing defensive pairing with Pouliot
- Football star’s mom embraced life with gusto
- Rossi: Kang would benefit from less attention
- Experts: Clinton took dangerous path with email system
- Federal jury says gas company shorted owners on royalties
- Pitt coach Narduzzi wants star RB Conner to focus on offense
- Hempfield man charged with giving gun to teen girl