RMU falls at Cleveland State to drop to 3-3
College Football Videos
CLEVELAND — Bryn Forbes led six Cleveland State players in double figures with 18 points as the Vikings defeated Robert Morris, 87-74, on Saturday.
The Vikings (3-2), leading 33-29 at the half, built their lead to 18 points by outscoring the Colonials, 20-6, over the first six minutes of the second half. That would be enough cushion to absorb a rally that would get the Colonials (3-3) within five points with eight minutes left, but no closer.
Joining Forbes in double figures were Charlie Lee with 17 points, Anton Grady and Trey Lewis with 13 apiece, Jon Harris 11 and Sebastian Douglas 10.
The Vikings finished 23 of 45 from the field (51.1 percent), including 7 of 17 from the 3-point arc (41.2 percent).
Jeremiah Worthem scored 16 points, Karvel Anderson 14 and Lucky Jones 13 for Robert Morris.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Experts warn Kane’s Haiti trip might jeopardize any case from 2014 wiretap
- Penguins notebook: Czech rookie Simon getting familiar with surroundings
- A-K Valley high school football notebook: New quarterbacks set to make debuts
- Pirates, Marlins in talks to play 2016 game in Puerto Rico
- Five taken to hospitals after school bus-SUV crash in Washington Township
- McKeesport teen killed by school bus on Eden Park Boulevard
- Bubble players get last chance to impress Steelers
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen takes NL Player of the Month for 4th time
- Federal tax-fraud investigation appears to be closing in on North Hills businessman
- French investigators confirm airplane wing part is from Flight 370