Robert Morris loses at Youngstown State, drops 4th in a row
College Football Videos
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Kendrick Perry scored 27 points and DJ Cole shot 6 of 8 from the field for a career-high 19 points as Youngstown State beat Robert Morris, 84-76, on Wednesday night.
Leading by three at halftime, Youngstown State (7-3) extended its lead to 72-56 with 6:03 to play. Robert Morris (3-6) cut the score to 81-75 with 1:03 left but the Penguins held on to hand the Colonials their fourth straight loss.
Youngstown State shot 52.5 percent from the field and committed only three turnovers, including just one in the game's first 35 minutes.
Kamren Belin scored 14 points for the Penguins and Ryan Weber added 12.
Lucky Jones led Robert Morris with 24 points, shooting 7 of 10 from the field. Karvel Anderson added 18 points and seven rebounds and Jeremiah Worthem had 12 points and eight rebounds.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- Pirates notebook: Tabata rediscovering his power
- 3 charged with selling heroin that killed Lower Burrell woman
- At Pitt, a chance to make early impression under Narduzzi
- Gorman: A victory for small-town teams
- Improved play against zone keys Pitt’s turnaround
- Indiana boys beat Beaver Falls for 1st WPIAL basketball title
- Body found in rubble after Shaler house fire
- Sale of former SCI Greensburg prison to advance despite lawmakers’ objections