Robert Morris loses at Youngstown State, drops 4th in a row
College Football Videos
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Kendrick Perry scored 27 points and DJ Cole shot 6 of 8 from the field for a career-high 19 points as Youngstown State beat Robert Morris, 84-76, on Wednesday night.
Leading by three at halftime, Youngstown State (7-3) extended its lead to 72-56 with 6:03 to play. Robert Morris (3-6) cut the score to 81-75 with 1:03 left but the Penguins held on to hand the Colonials their fourth straight loss.
Youngstown State shot 52.5 percent from the field and committed only three turnovers, including just one in the game's first 35 minutes.
Kamren Belin scored 14 points for the Penguins and Ryan Weber added 12.
Lucky Jones led Robert Morris with 24 points, shooting 7 of 10 from the field. Karvel Anderson added 18 points and seven rebounds and Jeremiah Worthem had 12 points and eight rebounds.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Funeral for Joey Fabus, honorary Bethel Park police officer, draws crowd
- New York City hunkers down as Nor’easter threatens blizzard conditions
- WVa natural gas line explodes near Ohio border
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- Second teen charged in Jan. 1 Tarentum shooting
- Leechburg Road to reopen after two-vehicle accident
- Penguins’ Fleury surrenders 7 goals in 1 period of NHL All-Star Game loss
- Islamic State group pushed out of Syria’s Kobani
- ‘Free’ wine kiosk initiative costs state Liquor Control Board $300K
- Drops in gasoline prices won’t likely last, analysts say