Robert Morris loses at Youngstown State, drops 4th in a row
College Football Videos
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — Kendrick Perry scored 27 points and DJ Cole shot 6 of 8 from the field for a career-high 19 points as Youngstown State beat Robert Morris, 84-76, on Wednesday night.
Leading by three at halftime, Youngstown State (7-3) extended its lead to 72-56 with 6:03 to play. Robert Morris (3-6) cut the score to 81-75 with 1:03 left but the Penguins held on to hand the Colonials their fourth straight loss.
Youngstown State shot 52.5 percent from the field and committed only three turnovers, including just one in the game's first 35 minutes.
Kamren Belin scored 14 points for the Penguins and Ryan Weber added 12.
Lucky Jones led Robert Morris with 24 points, shooting 7 of 10 from the field. Karvel Anderson added 18 points and seven rebounds and Jeremiah Worthem had 12 points and eight rebounds.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh angles to keep Heinz headquarters in merger
- Rossi: Kentucky just isn’t going to lose
- Kentucky labors little in 78-39 rout of West Virginia
- New Ken man ‘holed up’ in house
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Man charged with killing Larimer man last year
- Soccer career continues for Springdale grad Weimerskirch
- Michigan man takes Heinz to court over Dip & Squeeze ketchup packet
- Roundup: Headhunter reportedly solicits candidates to replace BNY Mellon CEO ; Yahoo says it will buy back $2B in stock; more
- Women to stand trial in theft of drugs from Norwin Pharmacy
- Narduzzi set to begin more critical evaluations during Pitt football spring drills